morning ladies....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 04:23 AM
Blessedx3
well,

after some serious soul searching im posting. my last post was that i wasnt sure how i felt about this pregnancy, thats for two reasons my marriage isnt exactly wonderful right now and my family (God love them for trying to be a voice of reason) kept telliing me i should have an abortion. Yes, i know im not a teenager, yes i know i can make my own decisions and i have. THIS WILL BE MY LAST PREGNANCY. I went back to an OB again today, for followup because we just got here to ft hood sun, and my OB from ga told me to go in 24 hrs after we arrived here.

THEY DID A brief (lasted 10 seconds i swear) ultrasound. lil' lambie (baby) has a heartrate of 177. and appears to be doing well. they did not measure to check my edd. but im sure that will happen at my first normal ob appt. ive had all kinds of labs drawn already for checking for this disease and that, they even did an early gest diabetes test 2 weeks ago. cause my blood sugars were high from another test.

i think im ok with this pregnancy. finally. it took a long time to get here though. my momma gave me some great advice the other day. she said " you may not be a millionaire, you may not live in the nicest home, or have a lot of things, but you love your kids and they know it, and you would never abusing them or hurt them. " something about her saying that has made me feel better, maybe because i always thought i wasnt a good enough parent in her eyes. i dunno. but i think im rambling now. anyhow we should be getting out of this hotel in the next couple of days and into our home on base and then i will be posting more. just wanted to update anyone that was wondering about me.
July 1st, 2009, 06:50 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am glad you have gained some confidence in your decision.
Please know that we are here for you every step of the way if you have any questions, concerns or just want to vent.

July 1st, 2009, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you've found a measure of peace. Good luck with everything (marriage troubles included).

July 1st, 2009, 08:24 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you are feeling better about this pg. As Laurie said good luck with everything.

July 1st, 2009, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you are feeling better about this pg. And, I'm glad everything continues to go well. I have a feeling that as you get settled into your new home you'll continue to feel even better. Your mom had some great things to say, and she obviously thinks you're a loving mom. Your new little one will be lucky to join your family. Take care and thanks for updating!

July 1st, 2009, 06:11 PM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
I agree with all the women above. Once your settled in your home, hopefully you can relax even more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search