July Roll Call!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Time for everyone to check in. New members, current members, grads...Give us an update about you! Let us all know who's here!

July 1st, 2009, 02:26 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
im here (kind of! )
still waiting for my new laptop to arrive so i can actually post! as well as waiting for my little miracle!
i am being induced on 13th july if baby holds on that long (im hoping s/he doesnt!) lol so in less than 2 weeks, il be holding my baby in my arms
xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
July 1st, 2009, 02:35 PM
mom2kaisnkam's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mom2kaisnkam
I am here too! 26 weeks tomorrow. So excited to meet Kaiden in 14 weeks. All is great with me and baby.

Proud Wife to Kevin~November 29, 2003(met October 24, 1998)

Proud Mommy of Kaisee Amber~March 3, 1998
Proud Mommy of Kameron Wesley~February 28, 2001
Proud Mommy of Kaiden Austin ~ August 3, 2009 (born 9 wks 3 day premature)

Proud Mommy to Our Angel in Heaven~June 3, 2008
Proud Mommy to Our Angel in Heaven ~March 2009 ~ Kaiden's Twin
July 1st, 2009, 06:06 PM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
I'm here. I'll be 12 weeks Friday. My original EDD with my loss is coming up July 15th. I had an NT scan Tuesday, and so far so good!
July 1st, 2009, 06:23 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here, and prob always will be....

Cecil is two months today...Time is really flying by! He is getting stronger everyday. I think that he will be rolling from his tummy to his back anytime now, he can get part of the way already. He has his 2 month check-up next Friday and I'm not looking forward to him getting his shots.
July 1st, 2009, 07:03 PM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies. My name is Megan and I am "newly" pregnant. My EED is March 4th. I am a ball of nerves but you ladies have all been really helpful. I feel like this is a place where everyone can relate to my crazy questions and nervous ramblings.
Thanks for the support. I am very hopeful that I will be here for 9 months!

July 1st, 2009, 07:50 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
I'm here...and Megan is my unofficial due date buddy, as I am due March 4th as well.

I am coming up on 5 weeks and just trying to take deep breathes and wait patiently until I start feeling like a prego woman. I have my first ultrasound on July 17th, so I'm trying to stay positive until then!

July 1st, 2009, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here...forgot to include my info at the top. 25 wks today and things are going well! I can't wait to hold this little one in my arms in October. My EDD is Oct 14th. I don't know what we're having. And, I'm praying hard for a happy and healthy baby! Happy Summer everyone!

July 1st, 2009, 08:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am here too. Due August 4th ,but having my c-section date set at july 31st.. I can not believe that it is only 30 days away !!! I am so thrilled I have made it that far !!!!
July 1st, 2009, 08:38 PM
scoobert2's Avatar Veteran
I'm here, although I haven't checked in very often. I am usually hanging out at the Dec boards. Things have been going very well so far. I am 15 weeks and the baby has a good strong heartbeat. We lost 2 both around 26 weeks so I am still super nervous.
July 1st, 2009, 09:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am still kind of around. I try to check in from time to time. Hannah is almost 7 months old already and she is learning so many new things. She just learned how to roll over from her belly to her back today and just kept doing it all day long. She was rolling from her back to her belly for the past week. She also learned how to stand up, well with help of course. And she has an obsession with saying mama. It is music to my ears!

Abby's 2nd dd is coming up soon. (july 12) and I am having a hard time with it, but seeing Hannah smile at me definitely helps.

I am also really starting to get baby fever again and I keep hoping for an oops, but dh isn't quite ready for another one yet, so if it happens we will both be thrilled but we aren't exactly ttc just yet. I am hoping to get dh on board by the time Hannah turns 1, since it took so long to get pregnant.

July 2nd, 2009, 03:08 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im here, and I am currently 28w 3d. Im doing well I guess, and baby girl is doing good too. She is very active and likes to keep me awake at night. I guess thats a sign of things to come

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
July 2nd, 2009, 06:49 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I"m doing great, feeling movement for a few days! I'm 14 weeks today, and so excited to meet our suprise in january.

July 2nd, 2009, 07:58 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here and like Sam not gong anywhere
Alex will be 5 months on the 4th time is flying.

July 2nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am here too...and like the others will most likely never leave

Matthew will be 5 ...yes 5 months old on Tuesday! Where the heck does the time go?

I am soooo hoping to give my little man a sibling soon.... but this month was a bust

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

July 2nd, 2009, 05:08 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been hanging out in the playroom, but still read the board too. Juliana is one month old already! She is turning out to be a pretty mellow baby...just like big sis was. Cori turns 3 this month and definitely could not be considered "mellow" anymore. She is still a good little girl, though, just busy!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
July 2nd, 2009, 06:31 PM
MommytoMandL's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm new! I'm pregnant with *hopefully* live birth number 3 and i'm due in Feb, I have 2 beautiful DD's 6.5 and 2.5

My first loss was 6 months before DD 1 was concieved, between DD 1 and 2, we had 5 losses and we have had 6 losses between DD 2 and this baby... I'm not sure how i'm still sane... it's the great fiancee and awesome girls i guess... as well 2 of our losses were multiple pregnancies (twins) so we are the proud mommy and daddy of 14 angel babies 2 beatiful baby girls and a jelly bean!

I hope to post often, I am on modified best rest until 14 weeks

July 2nd, 2009, 08:14 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I'm here! 15 1/2 wks and doing pretty good. Just waiting for a real bump and consistent movement.

July 2nd, 2009, 09:22 PM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
I'm around. Been very busy with a million things going on. I'm 21 weeks and we are expecting our first baby boy and are super excited! I can't wait to hold him. We are due Nov. 9 but will schdule a c-section around Oct. 29 or Nov 1. He said we would wait and see.

July 3rd, 2009, 05:55 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
one of your newest members here, jaQ. i am newly (7 weeks tomorrow) pregnant with baby #3 and pregnancy #4-- one loss, july 29, 2008... i have an odd coincidence (or not-- i feel that my lost child has come back to me, with the same soul... that s/he spent a year out there, somewhere, waiting to return to mama / ): my baby-to-be is due february 20th... i was due 03-14-09, and with my second child coming 3.5 weeks early, i figure i would have delivered right around my new due date. wow...

anyhow. i am still very early on, and 4 days from when i lost my third pregnancy. i am not really worried, even though i had some spotting in my 4th week (brown, for only one day, before i even took my HPT and got my surprise positive); i don't know how i manage to keep from worrying about these sorts of things, but i've always been very optimistic with health and babies and "stuff", to the point that people criticise me, actually...
physically, i feel great, perfect! mentally, i am extra-emotional (how is that possible? i know nobody more emotional than me, as it is, ) and pretty optimistic that this little one will stick, and arrive in late january. i just can't wait to start showing, feeling/seeing those kicks, hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound... i'm thrilled, and so excited to have a home birth, breastfeed (still nursing my 3-year-old, actually; i adore BFing soooo much!), cuddle and co-sleep with baby... have my friends and family meet the new addtion... just everything, i'm looking forward to, and i feel good about it all... except that i know BF and i will be butting heads and disagreeing on everything. i'm super-AP; he is super-traditional. but, i do think this baby is the one.
my kids are super-excited. they are 3, and nearly 6, so they understand. since we won't be finding out the gender, i told them to go ahead and come up with a nickname to call baby for the next 7 months. my daughter decided on "Duckie", hehe. i like it! my boyfriend, who initially took the pg news better than i anticipated, is getting worse, much worse. he's upset, and yesterday the jerk told me not to bring up the baby to him, until further notice. i was soooo angry! he didn't want the last baby, he made that crystal clear, and gets all weird and upset whenever i talk about it.
i know he doesn't want this one, either & that hurts, and offends me. too bad, though-- it takes two, it's not all MY "fault", and I want the baby more than anything. but, he's making me crazy. part of me wants to leave him right now, disappear and never look back. he told me that if i left, he didn't want to hear from me, ever again. he's just acting horribly. i understand that he didn't want a new baby right now... but it is coming! he seems to have no consideration for my feelings- he's rude, just flat-out rude to me, and doesn't want to discuss my pregnancy, doesn't want to tell anyone else. i don't even want to be around him! i told him that he didn't have to tell his family until he's ready, in 3-4 months. somehow, he took that to mean that *I* wouldn't tell anyone i know, either. he went through my cell phone yesterday, and saw a text where i had told an old pen pal~ and he freaked, and called me a liar. i told him, "i NEVER ever said that *I* wasn't going to tell people until 3-4 months." i am so excited, i want everyone to know!... plus, by 12 weeks, i won't be able to hide my belly from anyone! when i'm pregnant, i show fast, and i get HUGE.

so, that's my update, i guess. not entirely positive, unfortunately. but, i am happy. i have struggled from severe depression and anxiety, basically all of my life, and when i am expecting, i'm really happier than any other time in my life. it's the only time i can keep a smile on my face, where just touching my belly can make me feel giddy and ready to face reality without crying hysterically for no reason-- and without meds, even!
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

Last edited by justjaQ; July 3rd, 2009 at 06:24 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search