Almost back in business!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 08:30 PM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! This will be short and sweet but just wanted to let you all know that we got all of our household goods today (finally!) and we are busily working on getting settled. We have internet but one of the first things we've found broken this move is the power cord to our wireless router got torn in half (???) so DH and I are having to share the primary CPU...hopefully we will get by Best Buy this weekend and get a new power cord...

Kennedy is doing great...I had my first OB appt here on Monday and I L-O-V-E my new doc! She is super awesome! She did an fFN because of my pre-term history and it came back neg so we should be good for at least another 2 weeks!! I'm dilated to "almost" a 2 and about 50% effaced...I'm having twice weekly NSTs now due to my hypothyroid and I get another u/s tomorrow to follow up on the EIF they found at her 18 and 20 wk u/s...I will hopefully get a few pics to share with you lovely ladies

I've missed you sooooo much! The move has gone fairly well given how far along I am...the only one having a bit of a tough time is Keegan (my 3 y/o) but I think it is because we lived in the same place, in the same house and he went to the same daycare pretty much his entire life...and now BAM its alllll different...this is Cam's 2nd big mvoe and his 3rd (or 4th) daycare so he is a bit used to change...plus he is "5 now" and is a "grown up" and just thinks he is the king of the castle...lol...

Anyways...like I said...short and sweet...DH is yelling he needs to balance the checking account so I'm gonna let him get to that...hopefully I will be back to normal and being a regular VERY soon!!!!

Tons of hugs and love!!!!!

ETA: My doc also said that I am still measuring 2 weeks head so she will not let me go past 39 weeks so we will definately be meeting Kennedy by 7 Aug!!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~

Last edited by Danielley08; July 1st, 2009 at 08:38 PM.
July 2nd, 2009, 03:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great to hear from you! I was wondering how you were doing! Sounds like you're settling and things are going well! I can't believe you're going to meet little Kennedy "in person" so soon! I hope you get to Best Buy this weekend so we can get more details...and pictures!

July 2nd, 2009, 08:19 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great to hear from you, I been following you thru Facebook, sorry that I never post anything.
Glad the moved went ok and that you love your doc. I can't believe that Kennedy will be here in a little bit over a month

July 2nd, 2009, 10:09 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK Girly...you better get to Best Buy soon....we miss you!! you are getting sooo close to delivery day!! I can't wait...hopefully this last month will just fly by for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search