PG insomnia...anyone else? vent

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2009, 03:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OK...It's 5:20 AM. I have been awake for hours. I finally gave up and decided to catch up on e-mail. If I get up and start moving around the house, the dog will go nuts and wake the entire house up. I remember having insomnia like this when I was PG with Robbie, but it wasn't until the last 8 wks. With Thomas it was about the same. I'm going nuts. I'm soooo tired during the day because I'm just not sleeping well. I have been tired this whole PG, so this isn't helping. My inlaws are all coming tonight for dinner and I need to get stuff done around the house.

I'll probably fall asleep again in about an hour. And then I'll be so tired because I didn't have the right kind of sleep. I won't take any meds. Makes me too nervous. I'm going to call my doc over the next few days if this continues. I'm sorry I'm venting. I'm just frustrated...and tired.

Well, I'm going to try to sleep again. Did I mention that TV is realllly bad in the middle of the night? If I see one more "weight loss miracle" infomercial... Not what I feel like watching when I'm tired, PG, and feeling HUGE. Ugh...

thanks for "listening"

Last edited by klt; July 2nd, 2009 at 09:43 AM.
July 2nd, 2009, 08:14 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Kelty, I'm sorry, I remember having problems sleeping, but I'm a light sleeper so anytime dh moved I would wake up and then it would take me forever to fall back asleep. I'm sorry you are not getting the rest that you need, can you take naps during the day?
I'm with you, there is really nothing good on Tv that early in the morning. I used to and not always watch the SciFi channel, most days they had a marathon of some Tv show, so I would watch that.

July 2nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am already having a tough time functioning today. And, I have so much to do! I'm heading out to take the boys to various activities and then I'll come back and get the house done for the in-laws. Hopefully I'll be able to nap somewhere in there. But, I can't nap too long or I won't sleep tonight. ARGGGGGGHH! Thanks for listening.

July 2nd, 2009, 09:53 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry girl..I was a was closer so that I could help you clean the house that way you could take a nap. I wasn't able to nap during the day so I was in bed by 8 p.m.
Are you drinking coffee?

July 2nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
aw, sorry that you get it too. i never sleep well, pregnant or not. but, i certainly can't take anything that works, now... no melatonin or ambien, and all benadryl does is make me restless. it's gonna be a long seven months!
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

July 2nd, 2009, 07:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No coffee. But, I made it through the day without any major meltdowns It's 9:50 and I'm heading to bed! Hopefully I'll sleep tonight! ZZZzzzzz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search