Can't help it

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
I know I'm such a worry wart right now but I can't help it. I haven't felt Logan move for 3 days so I called the dr. I asked if I could come by just to get fetal tones. They said yes. I went by and they opted to do an ultrasound ( ) love those. Anyways little man is looking great. He was just rolled in a tight little ball. They said he looks great and so do I. I just wish I could quit worring about things. My mom keeps telling me to calm down and relax and quit worring. I can't. Is that wrong?

July 2nd, 2009, 01:24 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I worry sick every time I did not feel Alex move, I would drink orange juice, eat chocolate drink something cold, tap on my belly. I do remember that one night I couldn't feel him for about 2 hours I freaked out I started crying thinking that something was wrong and when I was to the point of going to the ER he started kicking my butt. Somehow he knew that I needed him to give me sign that he was ok. Another time I ended up going to L&D because I did not feel him move all day, even when I there he hasn't moving, he had other plans, he wanted to sleep They make us worry way before they come into the world.
I'm glad to got an u/s and got to see your little man.

July 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you have a great doc!

I love the emoticon. Where did you get that?? Too freakin' adorable.

Anyways... glad everything is okay...and I think it's 100% normal to worry.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

July 2nd, 2009, 07:07 PM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bobbie* View Post
Sounds like you have a great doc!

I love the emoticon. Where did you get that?? Too freakin' adorable.
I love my dr. They are so wonderful! I got the emoticon from another mommy board that I'm a member of. I didn't know it would copy over also.

July 2nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad everything looked great on the u/s. And, we all worry.You're not crazy. You're a mom I know that I always start to worry when I don't feel this lo move for a while. You're very lucky you have such an awesome doc! Gotta love the u/s!

July 3rd, 2009, 05:26 PM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are just a mom! I am glad you have such a great dr. Some women aren't so lucky. I am glad that it turned out to be just some "mommy worry" and not anything serious.

By the way, your daughters are both beautiful. I have such compassion for mommies of stillborn children because I know that I can't even imagine the pain and sadness of that kind of loss. Thank you for sharing her with us!

Take care!

July 3rd, 2009, 11:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
First of all, this may sound a little mean, but don't listen to your mom. You can't let what your mom says get to you. I know my mom thought that I should relax too, but um...she has never experienced a stillbirth first hand or a pregnancy afterwards. I had to tell myself this over and over with my mom. She drove me nuts!! I hate when someone told me not to worry, that is impossible to do. You have to do what you feel comfortable doing. I went into the hospital at least twice simply because I didn't feel movement that day. So you did way better than me and you did what you had to do. Its not good to worry during pregnancy, so a little piece of mind is all you needed, now you will be ok until the next freakout moment. Mine came in about 2 weeks spurts. lol

You have a great dr. to give you an u/s too! That always makes it so much easier when your dr. understands. Yay for a great appointment! You did a good job going in. You know I had to think about what would I tell someone on JM with these same issues? It helped keep me sane during my pregnancy. Yay for a good ultrasound!!

July 4th, 2009, 05:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's ok to worry, that's what women do. I know if Norah hasn't moved in 3 hours I start shaking my tummy, having the boys talk to her just to get her to kick me to make me stop.
(((HUGS)))
Glad your little prince is doing good.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

July 4th, 2009, 07:55 AM
cherryblossom88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
alll of us over here worry. i worry when she hasnt moved for a few hours. so its prefectly normal.
and the xtra u/s probally set your mind at ease
Reagan 8/8/06
Sakura 8/24/09
Amaryea 11/18/10

July 5th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad that he is doingok. I can not count the number of times I went into the doctor just to hear the heartbeat becasue I had not felt much movement . So you are not alone

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search