Terrified, Nervous and Excited!!! Savanah will be here tomorrow!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2009, 12:44 PM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am back from my dr appt this morning. My blood pressure is still up. It was148/98. We are going ahead with the induction. I have to be at the hospital at 5:45 in the morning and dr said Savanah will be here one way or the other by midnight. We are going for vaginal delivery and hoping that my blood pressure can stay low enough to be able to do it and that my body does what it needs to do. I am soooo excited but I am soooo terrified at the same time. i can't believe our little girl will be here tomorrow!!!!! I will be taking my lap top and I will try and keep ya'll posted. Please say prayers that everything turns out fine and that savanah is healthy and ready for the world. I did receive a third steriod shot today and i will be 36 weeks 2 days tomorrow so hopefully all will be fine. I will try and post pics from the hospital but if not, i will post them when i get home. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Hopefully i'll be back home thursday at the latest.

July 6th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahhhhhhh! I am soooooooo excited for you. And, I'm a little jealous, too! Tomorrow! You're having a baby tomorrow! How cool is THAT?!?!?!? I'll be thinking of you all day. Please update us whenever you can. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and I'm sending ELVs your way. Woooo hoooo! Savanah Grace is coming! And, her birthday will probably be 7/7...sounds lucky to me!

July 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Gosh Jenn I'm so excited! I can't remember if I asked this before or not, but is there a reason why they are inducing you at 36 weeks? Other than your blood pressure.
I hope you can post pictures from the hospital, but if not, I think I can wait until Thrus, don't make us wait too much longer
Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes well.

July 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
sorry about the BP, but sooooo excited your little girl will be here soon!!! good luck and many ELVs headed your way!!

Also, i LOVE your name choice...we have Savannah Grace as a top 3 contender on our list right now too!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 6th, 2009, 02:27 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm so excited for you Jennifer I can't wait to "meet" Savannah! G/l tomorrow. I will say and prayer for you and your lo! I can't wait for an update!!

July 6th, 2009, 02:30 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck hun! ELV's coming your way I am sure everything will be fine, Lily was delivered at 36 weeks and she was just fine

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
July 7th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Any updates yet ????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search