My twin sis headed to L&D

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2009, 09:07 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She called me this morning and said she was having contractions. They told her to lay down. Well they stopped for a little bit then picked right back up. So they told her to come in. She tried to get a hold of Eric but he didn't answer his phone. UGH! So she is going alone. She is due August 22. So she is 36 1/2 weeks I think. I still think they were off with her EDD. I personally think she is a little further along. Anyways.... she live in the next city for me (about an hour and a half drive) otherwise I would be there. I have always gone into the delivery room with her and will be bummed if I miss Ellison's birth, but I know the little one isn't going to wait for ME ...LOL

Her shower is Saturday... maybe Ellison will be here for her own party!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

July 15th, 2009, 09:23 AM
..Red..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck to your sis and I hope you get to make it to the birth.

July 15th, 2009, 10:00 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ELV for your Sis!! Can't wait to hear about her arrival!
July 15th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I just talked to her. Eric is there now and she is on the monitors. Ellison keeps kicking them off...LOL She is having contractions for sure... just not sure of the pattern yet. My sis has been under a ton of stress. They are closing on the house they are selling and on the one they are buying at the end of the week. So she is trying to plan the move while taking care of her two other kids, and she is still working full time. And the shower is this weekend.... heck that would put ME in labor and I'm not even preggo

If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn

July 15th, 2009, 10:13 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
OMG! I hope you will be able to be there for the birth. I can't wait to see pics. Tell her she and Ellison are in our t&p.

July 15th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS)))
Hope labor is easy and Ellison makes it the shower.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

July 15th, 2009, 12:47 PM
They just sent her home. She is less than a cm dilated and the baby is still high. So... for now it looks like she is staying put and baking a little longer

July 15th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well looks like your shower is still on! That's good news but bummer on not getting to meet Ellison yet.
July 15th, 2009, 06:59 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
WOW......she needs to try and relax some, thats a lot of stress, haha. Ellison is a pretty name too.

July 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow...that's a lot of excitement for one day. And, the stress your sister is under is a lot for anyone to handle. I can't believe she's doing all of that at once! Ellison will bake a little longer and the shower is still on. You'll have to keep us updated as to how everything goes.

July 15th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Here is a belly pic from when we were on the boat about 3 weeks ago. She was around 33ish weeks then. Not a great pic...but oh well. I guess I need to get more belly pics of her this weekend before the belly is gone! LOL

This was us at my shower. We had just told our mom she was pregnant about an hour before the pic. She was around 10 weeks then... I think.

Just so you all have a face to put with the posts. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search