Finish it Friday? (Tasks from Tuesday)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, How did you all do?

I for one had a rush of motivation and got my van completely clean. I'm still sewing patches on the boy scout uniforms, but, they will be fully packed by this evening! I also got some weird motivation to finish painting our porch sidelights...they had never been done and we've lived in the house 6 years. I finished all of the mending today. I'm actually feeling better about getting things done. I am also freaked out by the amount I have to get done It is truly overwhelming.

Well, everybody update. Did you finish your Task for Tuesday?

Start thinking of one for next week!

July 17th, 2009, 12:30 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My aim was to actually finish a digiscrap kit! And I know its only a mini kit, but I got it finished and put up on my blog. It was part of a blog train that I took part in and its all so awesome

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
July 17th, 2009, 10:45 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got mine done. Yay!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
July 18th, 2009, 04:29 AM
..Red..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well technically the garage sale is tomorrow. BUT so far so good. Althought it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm awake. DH woke me up and he couldn't go back to sleep so that woke me up. Now he's back in bed and I still can't go back to sleep. I'm going to be lovely tomorrow at the garage sale. Yay! It starts at 7!!

(oh and I'm starving!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search