Task for Tuesday challenge...who's in?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2009, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OK...time to commit to this week's challenge. What will you get done by Friday?

I need to reorganize Robbie's room. It is a task that I am avoiding beyond what you an even imagine. His top bunk has piles of hand me downs from the older boys. And, I need togo through his old clothes and toss the stuff that doesn't fit anymore. I got new bedding for him and the carpets need to be cleaned. I really want to get this done this week. I'm so worried I won't finish Anyway, hopefully now that I've committed to it through all of you guys, I'll get it done.

So, put down your goal (personal or domestic) and we'll post our results on Friday! Good luck everyone!

July 21st, 2009, 09:05 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, I need to go through all the clothes I have for the baby and organize her dresser and closet.
This way I can clearly see what I have and in what sizes.

My cousin gave my sister 5 bags of clothes the other day from his two girls so we will go through that tonight and then I will have to wash everything.

I think I can get this all done by this weekend.

July 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My is a work task, does it count? I bought a bunch of stuff to bring to work and it's been seating in my garage for about 2 months, and I need to bring it to work and put it away. I keep putting it off because I been too lazy, but no more

July 21st, 2009, 10:42 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really afraid to even commit to this, but I NEED to get our front garden weeded. It looked good before Juliana was born and I haven't touched it since.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
July 21st, 2009, 04:10 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My task is to get the living room and hallway sorted! It REALLY needs painting, BADLY! And I am picking up the paint tommorrow. And I am also picking up some new cushions and photo frames and stuff for in there too. My living room is having a kind of mini make over. I will be sure to post some before and after pics

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
July 21st, 2009, 05:32 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ummm I'm on vacation this week so my task is to enjoy every spare minute with Benjamin and catch up on sleep Sorry ladies, next week I'll have a real task but this week is all about Benjamin.
July 21st, 2009, 10:21 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I am going to say that I need to clean off our computer desk. DH complains about it a lot. Most of it is his fault, but for whatever reason he doesn't see it that way. But it needs to be done!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search