Tomorrow

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2009, 05:40 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
is 8 wks 1 day, which is the same time I found out that we had lost our little one. I knew the day was coming, I added it to my list of milestones and I just wrote it down like any other day on the calendar. But now its on the eve of that day, and I'm starting to just...wonder a little bit.

I just saw our gorgeously healthy bean on Friday - got to see the flicker and hear the HB pounding away. But I can't help wonder, am I going to go to the bathroom tomorrow afternoon and see heavy spotting like before? Am I going to panic and call DH to come home from work? Are we going to go to the ER to find out what is going on? Am I going to make it through tomorrow??

Tomorrow my MIL is coming into town, we are going to the mall and shopping and going to Baby's R Us to wander around and daydream and plan. I know that will help ease my mind but right now, on the eve of that horrible day, I feel like I'm going to lose it.

I just keep reminding myself....last time was different. It was a fluke, an accident, just something happened in the development. I will get through tomorrow. A few more weeks, I will get to hear the HB on the doppler. I will grow a bigger belly, I will be able to feel my baby kicking and squirming when my angel's DD comes around. But tomorrow is going to be really tough.

July 21st, 2009, 05:47 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad your MIL will be with you to help keep your mind off it. I will pray that tomorrow goes easier then you think. *HUGS*
July 21st, 2009, 06:21 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know this doesn't make it any easier, but I think those feelings are pretty normal. I'll be sending extra love and thoughts to you and Pirate tomorrow. Feel free to drop me a line if you need to!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
July 21st, 2009, 07:09 PM
mellochick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mellochick

I know it is going to be a rough day, but you seem to have a great attitude. You've got the right idea. Keeping yourself distracted and thinking loving, positive thoughts about your little bean will help you get through the day.

My prayers for a healthy baby to hold in my arms were answered on
February 18, 2010. God is GOOD! Mommy to 6 angel babies.
Nicole
July 21st, 2009, 07:19 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((Hugs))) I understand what you are feeling. I hope the day goes by fast for you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 21st, 2009, 07:51 PM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Heather, try to take a breath and know that your little "pirate" has his hook into you! HA! Honestly, everyone here can say, "oh yeah, I know that feeling." It doesn't make it go away. But know that we are all here. I will think about you tomorrow and look forward to hearing about the shopping trip!

July 22nd, 2009, 06:42 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
it will be tough Heather...i was in a panic the entire day (and days after) i passed my loss mark with this pregnancy...just take it one day at a time and once you make it past your next appt and see (or hear) your little one and realize everything really IS ok, you will start to feel better - i promise. HUGS

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 22nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ohhh Heather.....it will a tough but you will be through it, believe me. The best to do is to just distract yourself, going shopping is great and going to see baby stuff will be even better because you will be thinking positive, and before you know it, the day will be over and it will be behind you. Remember that we are all here for you.

July 22nd, 2009, 10:09 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope that today is going better than expected.

July 22nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Just letting you know I am thinking about you and hope you are having a beautiful, fun day!

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

July 22nd, 2009, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thinking about you today and hoping everything is going well. Let us know how you are doing. Getting past that milestone is tough...I was completely paranoid for weeks. Know that it will get better with time and that your little one is your little miracle. Update us when you can. Sending you tons of hugs.

July 22nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Well today is almost over and I survived. My MIL and I had a great time...went shopping, I got some cute Maternity shirts & a new pair of capris, had a great lunch. Went to Babys R Us and day dreamed and looked at EVERYTHING. Then we came home and DH had made us spaghetti and meatballs. The best part was watching "The Business of Being Born" and talking about labor & delivery. All in all, a pretty good day.

Thanks for all the support ladies, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

July 22nd, 2009, 07:58 PM
I am glad you had a good day Heather. Sounds fun! Where did you buy the maternity clothes?

July 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
Motherhood actually had a great sale (I WAS SHOCKED), and then I got some cute shirts at Old Navy that will be cute with a belly (only one was really maternity), a cute sweater at Eddie Bauer that will make a cute maternity shirt and I got two maternity shirts at Target...for $2.75 each. All in all very successful. I'll be looking cute on our vacation, haha.

July 23rd, 2009, 08:03 AM
mmllhh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awesome heather, i'm glad you were able to get thru such hard day. Now positive milestones ahead. Enjoy that belly.

Forever Missing Our Ten Angels

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search