Please Help

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Regular
Hi folks

Just introduced myself to site but realised this area is the place to ask for help. I went for my 10week scan to be told, quite harshly that my baby wasnt growing. I hadn't bled or felt any different than my first pregnancy was just expecting to see my baby for the first time and then on the same day im having a D&P. Totally fell to pieces but now 5 weeks on my period hasnt started and im scared. Im not ready,if i do a test will it be accurate? can my period just be late? I know it can take 4 to 6 weeks before a period after miscarriage but apparently my scan had shown the baby had died at 6 weeks. To top it my boobs hurt which is the symptoms i had before when i was pregnant. So scared!!

Marmite
March 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
soontobemommyto3
I'd test, then call your DRs office and see if they will do a blood test. That is really the only way to know.
March 11th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Stacy29's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine just showed after 7 1/2 weeks. I was also starting to think that MAYBE I was pregnant... even though it was unlikely.

Braden Keith (11/22/06) & Kinsley Brooke (5/20/09)

March 13th, 2006, 05:12 PM
SpugsLady's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to SpugsLady Send a message via Yahoo to SpugsLady
Your period is just probably really late. Mine was about 5 weeks late after my m/c that was August 05, and since then my periods were like 3 weeks late everytime.

<div align="center"></div>
March 14th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, mine showed about 8 weeks after my m/c. Good Luck. B
March 14th, 2006, 07:20 AM
ocmorrishome's Avatar Regular
I would do a home pregnancy test. I was kinda the same. I had a m/c on Jan 4 and never had a period. An now I am preg agian. This will make my 7th pregnancy. I have 3 that I carried almost to full term. Which are very healthy and I had 3 m/c's. I was afraid just like you. When I first did my home preg. test I waited about a week to call my Dr. When I did call him and went in for lab work I was glad. My HCG's are high but my progesterone levels where low. So he put me on progesterone. An I am feeling wonderful.

Good Luck
Olivia
March 14th, 2006, 12:42 PM
hopin4a4rth
You could do an HPT, but it can take up to 8 weeks for your period to start again...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search