HI new here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2006, 11:35 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well I just found out this morning Im due nov 3, we werent trying to concive but Im happy I am but now here comes the fear I dont know if my heart can handle another loss. How do you ladies keep yourselfs from going crazy with worry?[/b]
Hmmm, I didnt think there was a way to not be crazy for the entire 9 months!
I still worry all the time, so I have no advice! I guess just try to enjoy it as much as you can! Good luck and congrats!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
March 21st, 2006, 12:42 PM
Super Mommy
get as many u/s as I can get away with. also with my ds, i rented a doppler from babybeat.com.....this time i've been able to hold off but it was a huge stress reliever to be able to listen to my baby any time I wanted too!!!
DD - 19 months
March 21st, 2006, 12:48 PM
anissa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to anissa Send a message via MSN to anissa
Congrats on the BFP. And I have no advice to keep you from going crazy. Just take it one day at a time.
Gavin Thomas 06/01/06
Emma Grace Born Sleeping 8/4/05 22 Weeks
Some people only dream of holding an Angel I actually held one!
Angel Baby 8/14/02
Angel Baby 12/28/04

March 21st, 2006, 02:38 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we are all crazy with worry at different points. I know I've had my fair share. Welcome and congrats on your BFP!
March 22nd, 2006, 05:25 AM
hopin4a4rth
First of all: A BIG congrats on your pregnancy!! Very exciting!!

Second... I think worry is second nature to us when we've had a m/c. I get through it by passing each milestone. My next is coming up soon & I'm excited about that. Just take it one day at a time.
March 22nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
sunshinemommie's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats!!! I try not to worry. I have good days and bad days. My DH told me we did our part, now it is up to a higher power. I am taking one day at a time. Last week I found out a friend had a m/c and I just cried. Cried for her, and for me. Sounds selfcentered but I could help thinking about it happening to me again. Talking to women in the same boat really helps.
March 24th, 2006, 12:45 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! I think it's impossible not to worry if you have experienced a previous m/c. There are times that I am terrified about loosing this baby. I try to keep optimistic and that's probably the best any of us can do.

March 24th, 2006, 04:03 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
CONGRATS!!! I remember you from other boards and I couldn't be happier for your BFP!!!

Unfortunately, like the others said, I can't really keep from worrying. I'm only recently even remotely excited. It was more exhausting to feign excitement than just about anything I've done. I've just been convinced that this one wasn't going to make it. I hate that I've wasted the entire pregnancy until now being so afraid, not planning, not being excited, and knocking DH down when he would get excited. I'm doing my best now, and am starting to get there. I will worry forever, I know, but I so depserately want to enjoy this, to have fond memories of this pregnancy, the earliest part of my baby's life. THAT is what makes me strive to look for the good and hope for the best. But, like I said, I'm only just now getting to that point...I mean, I'm about 2 days into that.

Good luck and feel free to fret here anytime.

March 27th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CRIPES!!! How did you sneak by me?!?!?!?!?!

If you were just 3 days earlier we would be in the same DDC! Oh well.... I'm still here for you!

I don't think its possible not to worry. I'm gonna worry until I bring him home I think. But that's why this group is here, KWIM?

Congrats!!

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search