Scared

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2006, 12:17 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 6 weeks today and the mc with my last pg happened at 6/7 weeks. Also, I read that most mc happen between 6 and 8 weeks. I try to be positive but I am so scared of something going wrong again.

March 24th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Super Mommy
are you having your hcg monitored and your progesterone level tested? nothing will really prevent a mc but keeping informed helps me deal with things.

I know its hard, we've all been there. post anytime you like. we are here.
DD - 19 months
March 24th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Quote:
are you having your hcg monitored and your progesterone level tested? nothing will really prevent a mc but keeping informed helps me deal with things.

I know its hard, we've all been there. post anytime you like. we are here.[/b]
I had my hcg and progesterone checked but that was a week ago or more. I know that there is nothing that can be done if something is wrong and I don't want to be constantly tested because I freak out with each test. I have a Dr appointment on Monday and I am hoping for an ultrasound on Friday.

Thanks for the support. Sometimes, I just need to voice my fears to others who understand.

March 24th, 2006, 05:07 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Oh, sweetie...we know how you feel. I wish I could tell you something to make it better, but you know all the statistics and reassurances in the world won't really make you feel much better. I have a good feeling for you, though, if that means ANYTHING at all. Your docs are on top of this and so are you. Plus, you have all our positive thoughts and such coming your way.

I hope that your appointment on Monday goes well. What will you discuss with your doc? Is it a pelvic? Blood? Just curious.

In the meantime, I hope that you're able to enjoy it a bit, get even a little excited...I'll be thinking about you.

March 24th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Big Hugs, this is such a fragile time. Keep that positive attitude. Blessings B
March 25th, 2006, 05:03 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been there, done that. It's not fun. I wont tell you not to worry, but maybe you can do something to get your mind off it for a bit. Or vent here all you need to, we will be listening.
March 27th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the support!

I am going to my first Dr appointment today. I am not sure what she will do. Probably some blood work. Also it will give me a chance to discuss some of my concerns with her plus maybe get an early ultrasound.

Part of me wants an ultrasound right away but another part of me sees no point in the ultrasound because my mc was right after a good ultrasound. I don't really belive that once I see the hearbeat then everything will be fine.

March 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
hopin4a4rth
I know how you're feeling... right around the same time I was a bundle of nerves.

How did your appt go yesterday? Hope everything is going well.
March 28th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Super Mommy
hope all is well...
DD - 19 months
March 30th, 2006, 12:47 PM
My doctor's appointment was OK. Apparently my progesterone and hCG are good and my uterus measures at 7 weeks. I will get an early ultrasound but only after my next appointment in a month because my Dr feels that an ultrasound before 10 weeks is just false security. I am hoping to hear a heartbeat at my next appoitment as I will be 11 weeks.

A few hours afer my appointment, I had really bad crams for maybe an hour but no spotting or anything. Maybe the cramps were caused by the pap test or gass. I am trying to think positive.

March 30th, 2006, 01:33 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your cramps may have been from your exam - after I had an internal ultrasound - I had really bad cramps. Also (sorry this is TMI) I get cramps when I have to make a BM. Yikes.
I'll be thinking about ya - try to keep your chin up.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search