When did you stop worrying?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I am finally starting to feel like everything is going to be fine. I have not had any spotting and have seen the baby's heartbeat twice on us. I am seven weeks.

March 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy

March 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mlgteach@Mar 3 2005, 07:57 PM
Do you ever stop worrying???* At first I thought I would stop worrying once I made it out of the first trimester.* I made it to the second and the worrying continued, then on to the third . . .* still worried.* It just didn't seem to stop.* Rylan is 6 months old and I STILL worry about him.

I had lots of trouble while I was pregnant with Ry.* I spotted from 6 weeks to 15 weeks.* At one point, I had very heavy bleeding.* I thought I was having another miscarriage.* Fortunately, luck was on our side.* All of the worries and heartaches were worth it.* He is the most precious baby boy (of course I am biased)

Mindy
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Your story sounds so much like mine. I had a lot of spotting with Jeremy. I spotted till I was twelve weeks. It was pretty heavy too. Like a light period. I was so sure I was going to miscarry. Have you ever heard the song "I knew I loved you before I met you"? That is my song for Jeremy.

March 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy

March 3rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
that's so sweet patty, i love that song too

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
March 3rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
I agree. I am still worried. I have not reached 17 weeks yet and it is killing me.
March 4th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by nashmom@Mar 3 2005, 11:17 PM
I agree.* I am still worried.* I have not reached 17 weeks yet and it is killing me.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
I read your other post and I understand why you are so worried. It makes it hard to relax and enjoy being pregnant. ((Hugs))

March 4th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Radish4ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had a VERY normal pregnancy this go around. I didn't stop worrying until about 23 weeks. NOW I worry about stillbirth and SIDS! I drive myself nuts, I tell ya! But having a fetal doppler rental was an amazing help to me!
March 11th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Selestial's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Heck, I'm still worrying! I had a tiny bit of bleeding a couple nights ago and freaked out! I figure I'll stop worrying about her not making it when she is born. Then like Radish said, I'll worry about SIDS and all that other stuff (which I am finally starting to get over with Riley and he is 3 1/2 next month!)

March 21st, 2005, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I thought I'd stop worrying at 12 weeks too, nope! I still held my breath everytime I went to the dr until they found that heartbeat. And of course they could never find it without an u/s, so that prolonged the breath holding. It wasn't until I started feeling movement that I didn't dread appts. It was almost like I'd just rather not know, you know? That was about the time I stopped watching the toilet paper for blood too. Now I worry about preterm labor. I'd really like to make it to 36 weeks. It doesn't help that everyone around me assures me that I only went into premature labor cause I've had twins. I'm not really buying it.
March 21st, 2005, 07:58 AM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amazingly, I felt very at peace with this pregnancy and haven't worried too much. Once I got past 9 weeks when I miscarried the twins, it was a little easier. Now that I feel him moving everyday I'm enjoying the pregnancy . . . as much as you can with migraines

April 11th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Tami77's Avatar Super Mommy
I guess I stopped worring around 10 weeks, I know I m/c at 12 weeks but this one is so different. I havnt felt sick, cramping and had the gereral blahs. I am still scared to death that there is something wrong . I dont think the docs ever gave me a definate answer to why I lost the baby. but I know our bodys have a way of making sure genetic problems dont progress. I just worry that this one slipped by I get my u/s in the next few weeks I will be somewhat relieved after that if every things comes back normal and healthy

April 15th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
With my thrid pregnancy I worried up till the end and with this one I still worry when I go into the DR's and had to wait for them to find the heartbeat.
April 19th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmbc82
I'm 21 weeks and I still worry but not as much as I did in the first trimester. My dr. sent me for an anatomy scan at 18 weeks and after an hour and a half my worries are a lot less. However, I have only felt the baby move once the other night and my doctor said it may be another week or more before I truly feel the baby but I think I'll probably worry until the baby is here and then I'll have a new set of worries! Unfortunately that is my worst trait is that I do worry about everything.

<a href=http://www.babysites.com/sites/rmbc82/>
</a>
April 21st, 2005, 06:29 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Mama2twins
I m/ced at 6 weeks got preg with my girls 8 weeks after, I never stopped worrying and I had a great pregnancy. I would go into crying fits because I felt so torn, I know I wouldn't have Kailyn and Haleigh if I hadn't of m/ced but I also know that I wouldn't of traded anything for that baby either.
April 23rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
When I read everyone else's posts I feel like I'm listening to myself think. I worry like crazy , and then I'll feel really confident for a couple of days and then I think Casey don't get too comfortable this could go away at any time. Positive thinking I know. But I get extremely crabby about a week before my Dr appts. My husband noticed that. Anyway I'm a professional stresser.

May 4th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Veteran
I had a m/c last october. I was at my ultrasound and I thought I was 12 weeks along. As it turned out the baby had only lived to be 7 weeks. During that pregnancy I had cramping and very very little spotting; not red but a pinkish or a brownish color. I have been so worried this whole pregnancy. I got to hear the heartbeat in the doc office last friday so that was reassuring but to be honest I don't think I will ever stop worrying. I have had some minor cramping this time - nothing like last time though, nontheless it still makes me worry. So far things seem to be going pretty good. I have been really careful not to do very much at all. Now that I am in my second trimester I might start doing a little bit of walking and swimming. I have been really good about resting and just taking it easy.
May 5th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone,

After reading what all of you wrote I can relate in so many ways. I m/c'd my first at 8 wks. I am now just over 7 wks and am still worried. I keep thinking to myself everyday "if I can just get over the 8 wk hump". Like some of you said, I can tell that this pregnancy is totally different than the other one but that still doesn't set my heart to rest. I'm dying to hear the baby's heartbeat. It still might be early but I dunno. My MIL gave me a fetal stethescope but I think I'm still to early for that to work. I try to remain as positive as I can though.
Nice to hear others' stories We're a great support system.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search