I lost my little one Nov.19, 2004

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2005, 03:37 PM
mama_2c_1m_4p_curpreg1
I had found out I was pregnant and couldn't find a doctor to see because I had no insurance and surely didn't have $400 to give up front. I was told to go into ER saying I had pain so on Nov. 19th Friday morning I went to ER thinking everything would be okay. I would get an ultrasound and they say everything is okay you may go home. I was WRONG, they did any ultrasound did a lot of hunting I knew something was wrong when the Tech. said she'd be right back she had to get her supervisor, well in came the Tech, supervisor, and Er dr. I knew it was all over. The ER doctor wheeled me back to the room but stopped on the way to ask if I understood what they were saying and I said no, then he told me that they could find the baby and there was a mass on my left ovary. I started to cry and the dr put his hand on my shoulder and said I'm sorry about this but we'll talk more about it in a private room, and asked if someone had come with me. I said my husband is waiting in the waiting room, and he went and got my husband and two children. Apparently he told my husband because when my husband came in he had tears and then I started crying more and we just held eachother, the doctor gave us a few mintues together. Then explained that I needed to be rushed to the OR, everything from that point on was big blur. I met the OR doctor and she explained everything that was going to happen. After surgery I remember waking up in recovery just way out of it crying and crying they kept druging me up so I would be numb. After I was doing some what better they said the pregnancy was in my left ovary and had to take the pregnancy and ovary. I had to stay the night but luckily they let my husband stay with, we had some friends from church watch the children. Then Jan. 28th, 2005 I found out that we are expecting again Oct. 4, 05, as you can imagine now I'm severly paranoid. The doctor who did my operation is the one I'm seeing for this pregnancy which is good b/c I don't have to do any explaining. She seen me the next day after I did the home pregnancy test and did some quant levels and again on that monday. So far everything looks great and I've had 3 ultrasounds since finding out. I finally get to start my pregnancy like normal, have my first prenatal visit with doctor on Tuesday plus my first ultrasound of the real visits. I get myself so worked up I start cramping a little but like a period but am told that is normal. Sometimes I just feel so depressed and that nothing is going to turn out. I have had the sevre morning sickness last few months hoping that subsides so I can take my medications like I need to be. I am taking synthroid for my thyroid problem and then my prenatals and was taking antobic for UTI. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME GET MY STORY OUT THERE AND HOPEFUL I CAN GET SOME SUPPORT AND HOPEFUL AND BUDDY THAT I CAN SHARE MY SITUATION WITH.
March 4th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry to hear about everyting that you have been through. How exciting that you have been blessed again with another. I'm not going to tell you that it is going to be an easy road from here on out, because it will be hard at times. With the help of others who have walked in your shoes, you will make it through.

Best of luck to you!

Mindy

March 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
I am sorry to here about your loss. I can tell you that it wont be easy. I wish you all the luck with your new pg!!!
March 5th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Radish4ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss, how traumatic!!

How exciting that you are now being blessed with another baby. Hopefully, with time, you will be able to put away some of your fears and doubts.

Keep us posted!!
*hugs*
-Jenn
March 5th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for all that you went through. Keep us up to date with the goings on of this pregnancy...we're here for you! **hugs**

March 11th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Selestial's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry for your loss Hopefully this one will turn out just fine *hugs*

March 21st, 2005, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I'm sorry for all you went through, sounds like things are going well with this one and they are watching you closely, thats good. The fear is very normal after losing a baby. Just try to focus on one day at a time and remember we're here if you need to vent or just talk. I was a perpetual toilet paper watcher until I started feeling regular movement. I couldn't go to the bathroom without looking for blood. I think thats pretty normal too after what we've been through. Lots of hugs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search