Have you had this reaction from others?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
I have had some people assume that because I am pregnant again that I dont think about my angel in heaven. Kindof like I should be all better now. I can tell you that I think about how old my baby would have been or what he/she would have been doing several times a week. Have any of you had this reaction?
March 4th, 2005, 09:19 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
people are like that all the time,like when i talk about my m/c they think that i'm dwelling on it,like excuse me it my business to dwell on whatever i want,like today i was saying that on the 30th of this month would make a year since i had my m/c.But yeah people will think whatever.

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
March 10th, 2005, 06:58 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
A lot of people do not know about my mcs. The people on the boards do but not a lot of my real life friends. My losses were early and quite some time ago so most of my friends didn't even know me then.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
March 10th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I finally told my dad last night that Freja was a twin and he told me a was 'full of Sh*T and shouldn't lie' so I am not telling anyone else except the girls on this board who know already
March 21st, 2005, 05:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
Oh yes I get that all the time too. I have to admit I use to be one of them until I had a baby of my own. I guess I just never thought that you felt anything until you started showing and baby started moving, just ignorance I guess. And never having been pregnant. I definitely get it more from people who have never been pregnant. I pretty much ignore it. But I think all the time what that baby may have been like. I like to think this is the same little soul, that something was wrong the first time so she came back in this one. Thats probably silly, but it makes coping easier.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search