Does having lost babies...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Super Mommy
It totally did for me. I no longer believe that things may EVER happen like I imagine them (how many kids I'll have, when I'll have them, when we'll try again, etc) because of what it took to get this one, KWIM? I'm almost too afraid of waiting too long to TTC again because I feel like that's valuable time to try!

My baby is 2 months, and I just started temping again yesterday (not that I'm expecting it to do any good, as I'm BF'ing). We're jumping back in the game so soon because it took us 16 months and 2 losses to get pregnant and stay pregnant with my little girl, so we just don't want to "waste" any time, I guess. We're not actively trying, and don't expect it to happen RIGHT away (since I'm exclusively BF'ing...although I've got TOO many family members who were doing the same and got pg again in a few months!! However, I don't seem to be as fertile as them...), but we're basicaly not preventing at this point and hoping God will bless us again in his time.

Some people may think I'm nuts for even thinking about #2 this early on, but my history kind of makes me uncomfortable with waiting long.
Waiting for #2!
</div>
April 18th, 2006, 06:02 PM
dkeibriandjmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For me it does because I lose this baby I am not ttc for a while well at least until my fiance goes to the doc to ghet himself checked out.
April 19th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Super Mommy
had I not been 'done' when I finally had my ds I would have felt the same way. God had other plans and I ended up with this pregnancy. I of course, could only be happy about it even though it was unplanned. we had two years of infertility and two loses after my dd so I do understand. BUT as i am proof... just because we had problems doesnt' mean we will continue to do so but I'd keep my plans close to my heart because most people will not understand.
DD - 19 months
April 20th, 2006, 04:33 PM
soontobemommyto3
well it changed my plans, I said was done after the last one, even if something bad happened. well something bad did happen but I still wanted another one and we tried again as soon as we could.

This is my last no matter what. But I know that feeling of what if it takes a long time. I felt that after my 1st was born and we started trying again when she was 8 months old. Fortunately my 2nd, 3rd and 4th pregnancies I got pregnant really quickly. My first took a while.

Good luck to you and I hope it happens quickly for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search