Back from 2nd u/s!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
So I just got in from my 2nd u/s this morning - for those of you new around here - I'm being watched weekly because of my past m/c's. So I was in a panic like I posted yesterday because we have never gotten past seeing the hb once at the first u/s. Well we passed that milestone!!!! My DH and I were both so scared and when my dr started the u/s I didn't see the hb right away like I did last week and I went into panic mode but then the dr said there it is. And pointed out the hb! Everything is measuring perfect - we measured 6 weeks 1 day last Wednesday and today measured 7 weeks 1 day. The dr said the measurements, heartbeat and sac all look good. He said my cramping the last couple of days was just my uterus growing.

So we are doing good and have gotten past what was in my head the scariest part - I'm sure I'll be terrified every week when I go but everything looked great!! Just wanted to share!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
April 19th, 2006, 07:36 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is awesome- I bet you feel so much relief. I am so happy they are keeping such a good eye on you, i am sure that helps to know you are in good hands.

YAY for a healhty baby!

April 19th, 2006, 07:59 AM
soontobemommyto3
Woo Hoo!!! I'm so happy!!!

I know about that fear with the u/s machine. I have it every time I have one. I have an u/s tomorrow and even though I can feel her move, I am still so afraid of that u/s where they tell you there is no heartbeat. I don't think you ever get over that. My DR couldn't find the h/b with the doppler last friday and we did an u/s. She was just up high, a lot higher then he though she would be and even though I could feel her move and hear the movements on the doppler, it freaked me out.

Such good news for you though!!! Keep giving us updates!
April 19th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stop smiling, I want to buy you a baby present and ship it to you! (But I will wait til you know the sex!)

And also, dont be surprised if youre scared the entire time- I am not the only one on here who will tell you I still worry when I go to the dr!!!!

But worrying is all a part of being a mom, I worry about Ethan all the time, so it doesnt ever go away I guess!

Congrats Hillary, you have made my day!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
April 19th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Thank you all for being soooo happy for me!! I love having you guys to go to and while we're all at different points in our pregnancies its so nice to know there are a group of great women that can relate to my fears!! Thanks everyone!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search