Woke up peeing blood. (x posted)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2010, 11:56 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UGH. I woke up to pee at 4:30am and notice it was really dark. By the time I got up this morning it was really red. (Same color as cranberry juice) I put a call in to the doc and they saw me at 11:30. They did a urine test... came back with protien in the urine but no infection showed up on that test. They are also running a 24 hr test. Once they have those results they will decide what to do. I still has my normal appointment on Monday also which is good.

Well... the doc was not totally listening to me and still thought I had vaginal bleeding... NO I kept telling him it was only in my urine. Whatever. He ordered an ULTRASOUND!!! WOOOHOOOO I got to see my sweet little baby again. This time I begged the tech and she gave me a CD with short clips and still pics. I am sooooo happy! No one was there with me. I have had three unplanned ultrasounds and Dave has yet to be there for a single one This totally makes up for not getting a pic last time.

They also moved my EDD up a day to Sept 28. I don't see what the point is, but whatever

Here is the good stuff.......

Pics:

VIDEO! They are only a couple seconds long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qRrTsa-G5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7gD52r66Y

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 4th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yikes!! My sister did that when she had a kidney stone. It was pretty big and it was causing her kidney to bleed, which of course came out in urine.

I hope it's nothing too bad for you!

And like I said on FB, she's beautiful. (I'm going to call her she until she's proven otherwise)

March 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM
krystal g's Avatar Happy to be a SAHM!
Sorry about the pee - hope it's nothing bad, but the baby is sooooo adorable. I love the videos. Glad you got to see your LO again.

My blog!
March 4th, 2010, 01:47 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, how adorable!!!!! What a beautiful little baby

Are you still bleeding? Did the doctor say ANYTHING about what it might be?

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 4th, 2010, 02:55 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
ugh....you poor girl ! I hope it is nothing too serious! Did the dr. say if it is a UTI or Kidney infection or stone?? how are you feeling ?

what a beautiful lil' baby !!! woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

March 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know all about peeing blood. Mine came with excruciating pain, though, so hopefully you aren't going down the kidney stone road. I'm glad that doc did an ultrasound...even if he was being silly by implying you don't know where the blood is coming from . Grow baby!!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 4th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
awwww...look at those sweet u/s pics!
I was thinking kidney stone too. have you been having any pain?? hope they figure it out soon.

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

March 4th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I bet the doctor was a man LOL! The totally don't understand that it's freaking obvious to us what's bleeding.
Yeah cute bean!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Sorry about the blood - that's annoying and a little scary - if it's any help - it's pretty easy to make the urinary tract bleed - so hopefully it's from something small.

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
March 4th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
hope you get answers about your wee soon!!

And OMG those videos are wayyyyyyyyy to cute! Got yourself a little wiggly bean in there! Can't believe you're 10w now - it's going so fast - almost out of that pesky first trimester!

March 6th, 2010, 12:19 PM
well.............how are you girl ??????
you can't leave us hanging ya know !

March 6th, 2010, 01:23 PM
dancefever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww Love those pictures & videos! It's awesome that you got to see your baby again.

Sorry to hear about the bloody urine! I hope it's nothing serious & hopefully you'll get answers soon. Are you in any pain? Hope things are getting better!

March 6th, 2010, 02:24 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry about the blood in the urine! Sounds like maybe a bladder infection instead of a UTI? I'm glad you got to see your little one! Adorable what cute little video's and u/s pics!
March 6th, 2010, 05:04 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry Dee I am having computer issues. I can't get enough of a charge on my laptop to read and post. (Stupid Compaq) sooo I am on Dave's laptop

No I wasn't in any pain at all. The blood just up and went away. The doc never called back yes it was a man I go back on Monday for a normal appointment so I will ask for the test results then....unless I end up in pain or see blood again, then I will call the after hours line.

I have been listening in with the doppler a lot lately (I am close to the time that the first baby died) and I can now hear him/her kicking in there. It's sooo funny to hear that.

I will update when we get home Monday. Dave is going with me so I can guarantee they won't do another ultrasound.... when I go alone is when they do them. Never fails....LOL

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 6th, 2010, 05:18 PM
dancefever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad everything is looking better! That's definitely great news!

Maybe if you don't tell them that they did an ultrasound a few days ago, they'll do another one for you!

March 6th, 2010, 06:43 PM
ahhhhh...don't you just love computers? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I am so glad to hear you are doing ok ! what a relief!! I was worried about you two !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search