Nearing that loss date (m/c ment)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 07:51 PM
jojo1207's Avatar Ayla 11/8/10
Hey guys. So the day after tomorrow is the day for me when I had my last lost (4wks, 4days). I'm sure this is universal that we all get nervous and that passing that date doesn't mean really anything in the grand scheme of things but that doesn't mean I'm not nervous. My loss is still fresh as it was less than a month ago so naturally, I'm a little apprehensive. I can only wonder if this one will make it.. having a lot of anxiety lately and not really due to the pregnancy, just in general, and I haven't been able to focus on if I've been having any more or less pregnancy symptoms. My whole nervous system is a wreck right now.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. Ugh!

March 7th, 2010, 07:27 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am right there with you My first loss... the baby died at 11weeks. I miscarried at 14 weeks. I am just about there and soooo scared. I pray this baby makes it.

PAL is hard.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 7th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
can definately sympathise with you... I have had 4 losses in the first trimester, and basically the whole 1st trimester I was a bundle of nerves, especially in the weeks that I'd had a loss in the past

March 8th, 2010, 08:13 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending extra T&P to you, your angel, and this baby today.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 8th, 2010, 09:29 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) Making it passed the loss milestones is a very trying time. I have had 3 losses all at or before 6w...today I am 6w1d so all last week I was a wreck!!! Hope you make it through today peacefully.

BTW you mentioned you are having a lot of anxiety not related to the pg. Have you mentioned this to your OB? Sometime pg can make these feelings worse and there are safe meds you can take to help if you are interested. Hope things get better for you soon.

March 8th, 2010, 01:44 PM
jojo1207's Avatar Ayla 11/8/10
Well, the day is here and so far so good! I'm pretty confident that I think we'll be making it through! Woot! I've been avoiding the "bad" bathroom (LOL) all day and trying to keep my hands out of my pants and checking the tp every time I go, saying a little prayer before I look, but systems are still a go. Phew... at least for today.

Kixs - thanks, but my OB doesnt see patients until 8wks. Blah. I have another month to go. I had panic disorder in 2006 after the birth of my third child - a whole year of daily attacks and doctors visits galore, bloodwork, MRI's you name it. That was a fun year. I crawled out of that and have been anxiety free for over four years... just started again after Brittany Murphy's death... that's the poison with health anxiety. Anyway, back in the day they put me on Lexapro (an anti-depressant) and it made thing 1000x worse. I had a toxic reaction and took 18mo to heal from that. So, no thanks to meds for me! I'd rather have a panic attack. LOL. Things are getting under control now... just have to reset my thinking when things get a little a haywire... I'm sure the hormones are helping throw things a bit outta whack too.

March 8th, 2010, 01:53 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
the "bad" bathroom....I have one of those too.

Crazy that your OB wont see you until 8w even with a history of loss. Hope the next 3w and 2d fly by!

March 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS!!! I know how hard those 'milestones' can be. Sending you hugs and lots of T&P's and Sticky dust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search