Just so crampy!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2010, 09:37 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I know I keep whinning about cramps but they are freaking me out! And these are real cramps not round ligament (sp?) pain. But the wierd thing is while I have them in my lower belly...like minor AF cramps...I am also getting them really strong on and above my belly button.

I cramped like this with my DS too and the OB said it was b/c of the scar tissue in my belly. I had a c/s in 2005, my gallbladder removed in 2006 & an ectopic pg with my right tube removed in 2007. It is just probably the same thing this time but I am still freaking out!

Anyone else have this??? Emma...did you cramp with this pg? Just asking b/c I know you had the ectopic too. (we had ours around the same time but I have change my user name since then...I use to be babygoose)

March 10th, 2010, 09:47 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I am cramping a lot too!! It's driving me up the wall. Makes me wonder if I can go to the ER for a quicker u/s (Dr.'s appt isn't until March 25th and I'd do almost anything right now to see my bean sooner!!) I don't remember having cramps with the girls or with the m/c. It may be because I just had laproscopic surgery to remove an ovarian cyst in January. I googled it and apparently it is common and normal. If there is no blood, then there is nothing to worry about. Your uterus is growing and adjusting to the new baby!

March 10th, 2010, 09:59 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you are cramping too but I am glad to know I am not alone. I have read it is normal too but with PAL I just don't buy into that "normal" business any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex1078 View Post
It may be because I just had laproscopic surgery to remove an ovarian cyst in January.
I had laprosopic surgery in October 2007 for my ectopic and found out I was pg with DS in Novemebr 2007. I cramped the WHOLE pg!!!! Hopefully this is just what is going on with you too.

March 10th, 2010, 10:02 AM
GeekMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm cramping too! I had a really sharp pain shoot down my side last night and now my abdomen right at my pelvic bone is hurting. I'm 10 weeks today and so close to the time when miscarriages drop dramatically....I hope everyone is ok....Im freaked out!!!!
March 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM
dancefever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am having dull cramping, like AF, too. It drives me nuts and makes me worry a bit and every time I mention it to Michael he freaks out and wants to run to the ER. I'm trying to tell myself that it's normal and just making room for the baby. I have my ultrasound tomorrow... if it wasn't for that, I probably would have let DF rush me to the ER one night by now.

March 10th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Hun, I cramped FOR SURE with this pregnancy... I also cramped with Gaby - but strangely DIDN'T cramp with my ectopic!!

This pregnancy I had cramping from the word go, and it didn't noticably get better until around 13-14 weeks.. but even now I have days where I am crampy, though I think that is more related to round ligament & stretchy goings on in my belly....

You know I'm here if you need to talk or get reassurance etc..

March 11th, 2010, 04:03 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kixs*~ View Post
Sorry I know I keep whinning about cramps but they are freaking me out! And these are real cramps not round ligament (sp?) pain. But the wierd thing is while I have them in my lower belly...like minor AF cramps...I am also getting them really strong on and above my belly button.

I cramped like this with my DS too and the OB said it was b/c of the scar tissue in my belly. I had a c/s in 2005, my gallbladder removed in 2006 & an ectopic pg with my right tube removed in 2007. It is just probably the same thing this time but I am still freaking out!

Anyone else have this??? Emma...did you cramp with this pg? Just asking b/c I know you had the ectopic too. (we had ours around the same time but I have change my user name since then...I use to be babygoose)

I had no idea it was you !!!!!!!!! LOL

March 11th, 2010, 04:45 PM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I'm still having cramps and they seem to be getting more painful. I wouldn't mind going to the ER as my Dr.'s appt isn't for another 2 weeks, but I don't want to look like the crazy pregnant woman there. I don't think it's a real emergency either. If they keep up, I'll call the Dr.'s office tomorrow and see what they suggest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search