Miscarriage Question

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2006, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey, ladies!

Happy pregnancies for those of you who have conceived after a great loss
And for those of you who have had a great loss, my condolences go out to you

I had a question...I normally hang out in the Unplanned pregnancy section, but I think you ladies would be able to help me with this.

My AF was about three weeks late...So I would have been about five weeks pregnant, but none of the HPTs came out positive.
However, I really really really believe I was pregnant. I know my body EXTREMELY well, and had never felt that way.
My uterus felt funny, my breasts were extremely sore, I had cramp like pain that came and went. I felt like I was going to get my period for three weeks straight.
Then the uterine pains continued and so did the sore breasts and I no longer really felt like my period was coming or whatever.

Then yesterday I started having some spotting/light bleeding, very light pink and only when I wiped. Then after that I started bleeding more(still just when I wiped), but the blood was darker.
The blood consistency wasn't the same as it normally is, and then at night the cramps got really bad.

And finally [THIS IS GROSS] around 11pm I had a blood clot come out and it was gel-like. And then I bled a bit more, and after a few hours like say three, I felt a lot better.

Plus, my back hurt sooo badly while all of this went on...I don't know...

Was that a miscarriage?

We were excited about a baby But I guess God had other plans for us.
Anyway, so if you can answer my question here I'd love to hear from you ladies.

Thanks
April 21st, 2006, 09:55 PM
gtsscott's Avatar Veteran
You may have had a miscarriage............sorry

My preg didn't show pos for a number of weeks after I was due but I tried to get preg for nearly 3 years when I first started and had alot of those months like you explained above.

I lost one last year @ 7 weeks so what you've said is pretty accurate as to how mine was.

Sorry to hear of your loss, hopefully you will be blessed again soon.

April 22nd, 2006, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for responding!

You know, I am very sure I was pregnant. I just have this feeling and that had never EVER happened to me before, so I'm 99.999999% sure I was.

I'm a little blue about it but like you said hopefully I'll be blessed again later

On the bright side, I think my breasts got a little fuller!
Too bad they're still sore!

Anyway, thank you so much for responding! I guess it just wasn't the right time.

***I don't know if you're pregnant, but if you are Congrats! Aaaand do you know the gender and how far along you are?
And if not....are you trying again Gosh, I love babies! So we're definitely going to try again (not that we were when we got pregnant, but we'll be married in about a year, so we'll be trying again sometime then )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search