Our Board

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2010, 12:20 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
do you think PAL board is helping you ?
are you getting the support you need?
do you find it friendly?
Grads - did it help you ??

March 14th, 2010, 12:26 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee68 View Post
do you think PAL board is helping you ?
are you getting the support you need?
do you find it friendly?
Grads - did it help you ??
pal is and will help me
and everyone is so friendly here

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
March 14th, 2010, 09:05 PM
I am glad you feel that way....

I like to get feedback !

March 14th, 2010, 09:13 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
feedback is allways nice to hear from everyone new and old

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
March 15th, 2010, 07:38 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, yes, and yes!! I LOVE this board, and I'm so thankful for it! It has helped me a TON. Thank you for all that you do, Dee!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 15th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
it's nice to be able to talk & know that people *really* understand what you're saying, and how you're feeling....

March 15th, 2010, 03:04 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
mmmmm. I LOVE PAL!!! I have made wonderful friends that were supportive while I was pg, and are now like family in the PAL Grads section. I never got attached to my DDC, so PAL is my home.
March 15th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
do you think PAL board is helping you ? Yes, it helps to have a group that you don't have to be so careful with. and that will share the deeper fear of anotehr loss. DDC tend to be happy cheerful places that look away from loss like a person whisling pass a grave yard. I know they don't mean anything by it, except they serve a differnt function.

are you getting the support you need? I am feeling grateful to be pretty low maintence on the support. Fingers crossed baby is doing great!!!!

do you find it friendly? Friendly yes busy no and I am kind of happy for that, I'd prefer people to skip the loss and go straight to a nice easy pregnancy!
March 15th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Penelope.. View Post
Yes, yes, and yes!! I LOVE this board, and I'm so thankful for it! It has helped me a TON. Thank you for all that you do, Dee!
it is my pleasure....I love everyone here and can not imagine not being involved on this board.
It helped me so very much when I was pg w/ Katie....
I have always said that all of us here have a very special bond that other boards may not understand.

March 15th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Hoping's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES!! I love this room. I guess I don't post that often, but really, I have found wonderful support here from people who really understand where the paranoia comes from. I feel so silly sometimes posting irrational fears in my DDC. Also i love it how everyone here is realistic. Like we say "hugs" and encourage each other which is wonderful, but we all also know that things happen and I don't feel like everyone has their head buried in the sand or gets super scared when others have a loss. Does that make sense? You are a wonderful host Dee

Our Two Miracles!
Alexis Jade 5/28/08 and Evan Russell 6/28/10
Always Remembering our 3 angels in heaven
March 15th, 2010, 09:05 PM
starrsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh YES!!! This board has helped me so much. PAL and TTCAL have been the two boards that literally allowed me to keep my sanity when I thought I was losing it. I was so afraid and so worried especially in the first trimester and felt that this group really understood. Everyone is always reassuring and caring...but still honest which is important. I feel more connected to this board than my DDC...I still like those women too but it's hard for me to relate sometimes.

Missing 2 little beans (Aug 07, Oct 08)
Blog (Running with Emmett)

March 16th, 2010, 09:50 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I LOVE PAL! This board helped me so much through my pg and even after in the PAL PR. I have made some wonderful friendships here that I will always cherish. My only wish is that once members have their babies that they don't disappear. We all got so close during our pg, then the babies are born, and everyone disappears to a regular PR. I miss everyone that hasn't came back and updated us.

Dee, as always, you are amazing!! I'm so glad you are host again.

March 16th, 2010, 04:16 PM
dancefever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES, YES, YES! I love this board! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It really means a lot to me to have this board around because people who haven't been through losses often don't understand our fears and where we're coming from. It's nice to have support from people who have been there and can relate to what you're going through.

March 16th, 2010, 06:09 PM
*MomofO&Nat*'s Avatar Kelly, Massachusetts Mama
Yes! I am so glad this board is here, I like my DDC board but I agree, it isn't quite the same vibe as here. I feel more able to voice the scary sadder side of pregnancy here, whereas there it is all shopping for nursery stuff, picking out names and taking belly pics. Still fun, but hard to stomach sometimes. So, thanks!!
Natalie Laura (9/14/10)
Harrison Dean (2/22/13)
Proud Member of the September 2010 Playroom

March 16th, 2010, 06:30 PM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm... I totally thought I responded to this but didn't see anything. Anyway, I LOOOOVVVVEEEE this board! I just recently joined my DDC, but I feel so much more comfortable here (even though the ladies on my DDC seem very nice). I love PAL and everyone here

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

March 16th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom 2 haley & tyler View Post
I LOVE PAL! This board helped me so much through my pg and even after in the PAL PR. I have made some wonderful friendships here that I will always cherish. My only wish is that once members have their babies that they don't disappear. We all got so close during our pg, then the babies are born, and everyone disappears to a regular PR. I miss everyone that hasn't came back and updated us.

Dee, as always, you are amazing!! I'm so glad you are host again.
aaaaww thank you !!
I love my girlies !!

March 17th, 2010, 07:59 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never joined a DDC or a PR. This is my only board and I love it. Our grads section is great! My DH was a bit resistant to the fact that I had "cyber friends" who I talked about, worried about, and HAD to get on the internet to check on , but I think he is coming around and realizes how helpful it has been to interact with others who have "been there". Now if I have some type of problem he asks, what do the girls on the board say?

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 17th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
All I can say it that I would of never made it through my pregnancy with Kaetlin if I did not have you wonderful ladies. I did join my DDC and they are a great group of ladies ,But With some / most of them not ever had a loss. I felt bad bringing up my worries. I did not want to worry them and take the enjoyment out of prengnacy.. Here I could everyone knew the stress that it has on a person . Trying to get through each day until the day you hold your baby. I want to thank everyone again.... Never thought I could feel so much closeness ( it that a word !!!) to people that I have never met !!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search