Tuesday Trimester Check ins !

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2010, 10:37 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
ok ladies,

let's have some updates !
what trimester are you in? how are you feeling? anything new you are experiencing ?

March 23rd, 2010, 10:45 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will get back to you in 3 days!!! WOOOHOOO

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 23rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
noworries
I'm in the 2nd trimester and feeling good. Still kind of tired but nothing that I can't get over. I have my big ultrasound in 8 days...can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl in there, and of course that baby is healthy.
March 23rd, 2010, 12:28 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
still in first tri. and nothing new

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
March 23rd, 2010, 01:48 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
trimester 3 as of about 9 hours, 47 minutes ago

my heartburn is getting notably worse, and I am having a lot more difficulty standing up from sitting... especially when I decide to sit on the floor...

March 23rd, 2010, 02:06 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Trimester 3 I'm feeling exhausted and swollen New stuff...the swelling that usually starts right when I wake up, and TMI warning...I've been noticing an increasing amount of discharge that is like EWCM, but thicker and sometimes light greenish in color. No idea if it is chunks of my mucus plug, or just strange new discharge. My belly is no longer all out front...Logan is really sticking out the sides now, and his feet come out WAY over on the right side of my belly

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 23rd, 2010, 03:06 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't post much (more of a lurker)

2nd trimester today!!! I'm starting to feel better, less sick and less tired, but that just makes me worry more...funny how that works...I got a quick ultrasound today, didn't see much, but baby was bouncing all over the place

March 23rd, 2010, 05:56 PM
mimilareaux's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3rd Trimester!

Still feeling tired and have crazy bad heartburn... But for the new, I haven't seen my ankles in at least 2 weeks! It doesn't matter if I'm off my feet all day, they are swollen when I wake up and barely fit into my shoes!

March 23rd, 2010, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1& 1/2 weeks left of the 1st Trimester ...My MS is pretty much gone now ut now I have had some headaches and backaches

Make a pregnancy ticker

March 23rd, 2010, 07:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Third! Whoohoo! New - well I had way to many B/H on saturday and ended up in L&D - all is well though - we think I just got dehydrated. and my back hurts.
penelopy - greenish? it smells ok right? I just worry a little about an infection. - I've started getting more discharge too - though nothing like my mucous plug yet - thank goodness. I'm so excited you are so close though!!! - it seems like last week you were posting about being 12 weeks!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
March 23rd, 2010, 09:41 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
3rd!!!!!! YAY! Feel good just really tired...doing a LOT of nesting! I just need to get the nursery done already! Only 6 weeks will my due date!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
March 24th, 2010, 03:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
3rd trimester - 3 weeks to go til my c-section. Feeling pretty tired in general and finding it more difficult to haul myself up off chairs etc! Nothing much new though... just getting excited to meet baby!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
March 24th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
3rd trimester, only a little over 30 days till my due date! I am starting to get really tired now, looking forward to finishing work next week.

Starting to feel a little big and uncomfortable and I am having terrible heartburn (nothing new) and reflux when I lay down to sleep. I am on medication for my heartburn which worked for a while but as she grows bigger it is working less.

I just can't believe we are so close to meeting our gorgeous baby girl!

BFP - 23/08/09

Check out my bump: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...l#post17893964

March 24th, 2010, 08:06 AM
.Jessica.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
2nd tri!! Im feeling a ton better...still get a tad bit sick (mostly in the morning) still no energy. But as for the new: my baby is moving all OVER and my dh can feel it on the outside now. I LOVE it

March 24th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Magicaledelishus's Avatar Mommy to Orion
2nd tri still. 6 more weeks basically of 2nd tri. I am doing well; barely ever sick (but will be sick instantly based on certain smells) and although I think I am going through a huge belly growth spurt, I feel ... good? I'm tired all the time but I'm ok with that. Working a lot, but still able to do it 3 weeks and 3 days until 24 weeks; VIABILITY!
Back is killing me, though...
March 24th, 2010, 11:22 PM
charm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have only two weeks left of my 2nd Tri yay that sounds good. I am getting a little tired I think I need to slow down a little but the kids are sooo busy with sport and stuff. And I hurt my rotata cuff ( I hope thats how you spell it) very painful!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/267688
2 Angels as of 3/9/09 DD 10 DS 9 DD Born 20th June 2010
March 25th, 2010, 06:19 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Ugh, still in first trimester and feeling every minute of it. The constant n&v is reassuring that the little one is growing and developing, but it's getting old real fast. Im tired, but I've been trying to get out and run here and there when I have the energy...it helps with the nausea and I have more energy for awhile if I do.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

March 25th, 2010, 07:58 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I am in the third trimester... or I will be this weekend (I have read 27 weeks and 28 weeks). I saw my OB today and baby is doing GREAT! I start having appointments every 2 weeks now.

I am feeling very very tired. I have been getting up a couple times a night to pee and because I get thirsty in the middle of the night. Plus, work is just crazy right now. BUT DH and I have Spring Break next week so we are pretty excited about that!!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

March 25th, 2010, 08:04 AM
16 weeks today, with twin beans. Going in for my first progesterone shot today - with a bonus gift of a freebie ultrasound! Love my peri!!!
March 25th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
3rd... Only 11 weeks to go!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search