Penelope!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
How are you feeling hun? Your EDD isn't far away now!!!!! Have you had any signs that labour might be on the way?? Or is your little guy quite happy to be safely in your belly, still?

March 24th, 2010, 07:44 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for thinking of me, Emma

I've been sick since last Thursday, and I thought I was getting better, but then I walked around in the wind and cold a bit tonight, and I'm feeling stuffed up again Other then that, I'm exhausted and sore, but I'm focusing on the fact that it's all to be expected at this point, and it can't last too much longer....and at the end of it, Logan will be here!!!!

On that note.....I have been so excited to go into labor, because that means I'll finally meet Logan. Then........I was talking to my sister today, and I mentioned a couple things that made her think that I'm making progress, and I got terrified! Then I felt like I wanted to back pedal a few weeks. But then I went back to wanting to meet Logan already. Probably pretty normal, but I feel like I'm on a moody rollercoaster

TMI warning...........I have been losing pieces of plug for about a week now!! My sister went through the exact same thing with both of her kids, and she said that it lasted for a couple of weeks before they came. So maybe by my due date? I'm trying to be as patient as possible, though I'm opting out of checks to reduce frustration, and even though my OB 'prefers' to induce women at 41 weeks, as long as Logan and I are fine, I'm holding out for 42. Hopefully we won't get there!

It's so amazing to be so close. Where did the time go?!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 24th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yeah you are soooo close~

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
March 24th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Allison, You will be here before you know it!! I feel like I was 34 weeks just yesterday! But then, I feel like I had just gotten a positive test yesterday

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 24th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! So close! I'm sorry you're sick though - something must be going around here - everyone I know is sick! I can't believe you are so close! I'm excited for you!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
March 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so close! I wish I was closer. I can wait to meet my little girl and finally breathe a sigh of relief. Good luck and hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

My Ovulation Chart
March 25th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Thanks, ladies!

Allison and Ami, You're in single digit weeks, and I'm in single digit days!! So crazy!!!!

Visit
March 25th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know - exciting but terrifying LOL!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
March 25th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Were did the time go?? WOW I can't wait to pic of your little man!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!! KUP!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 25th, 2010, 04:30 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
I haven't been around here in forever, but wanted to wish you good luck and tons of ELV.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
March 25th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully you get over your cold before you go into labour!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
March 25th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks so much, ladies

I have no hope left that I will be better by the time Logan arrives...I woke up this morning feeling like I was right back to square one...sore throat, stuffy sinuses, aching chest and dry eyes I feel like I'm going to go out of my mind!

Visit
March 25th, 2010, 07:09 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
AWWW P. When I was so sick towards the end, my midwife assured me that a woman's body is smart and when you are fighting off an illness like that, it knows you need all the extra energy to knock it out and you wont go into labor until your body is ready to....

I dunno how true it is, but it made me feel a little better when I was super sick too!!

You better text me with updates, I don't care if its super early in the am, you know I'll be up nursing Nolan anyway!!! And you know that I love your attitude....it makes going overdue (if you even do!) THAT much easier. Just enjoy those few days left with Logan in your belly and focus on getting back to 100%.

GAHH I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! *bounces on the couch*

March 26th, 2010, 08:56 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I try to tell everyone who is near their due date this......my 41 weeker was so much more prepared than even my 38 1/2 baby. She was a champion nurser, was pink, didn't have any temp issues, no cream cheese looking stuff (vernix). I also think you are really smart to not get checked, because it really doesn't tell you much anyway. Lots of women go from 1 cm to full labor and lots of women walk around for weeks at 4 cm. I'm really excited for you too! Now just take care of that cold and rest up!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 26th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Heather - Thanks I've been telling myself that about being sick, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Kelly - Thank you!

Visit

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search