Wednesday Whines

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2010, 03:30 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
get them all out here !

March 31st, 2010, 03:48 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How does one little person make such a HUGE mess? I need to seriously take 90% of the toys and put them away right now. He isn't playing just dumping. UGH.

I am so tired. LOL

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 31st, 2010, 04:57 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel like I could go into labor at any moment, but it's NOT happening!!!!

Now that that is off my chest, I know that the way that I feel most likely means that SOMETHING is going on, and that little man is that much closer to coming Just have to wait until he is 100% ready!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 31st, 2010, 06:38 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Penelope.. View Post
I feel like I could go into labor at any moment, but it's NOT happening!!!!

Now that that is off my chest, I know that the way that I feel most likely means that SOMETHING is going on, and that little man is that much closer to coming Just have to wait until he is 100% ready!

They sure do come when they are ready not us And if you try and evict them early it isn't much fun! I hope it happens soon! Is anyone going to update us when the big event happens??

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 31st, 2010, 06:57 PM
Regular
I have intense heartburn 24-7 and am exhausted 24-7. I feel bad about whining though because at least it means I am still preggers!!!

March 31st, 2010, 06:59 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Wednesday Whine~ Stacy on my DDC lost her baby today at 16 weeks. We are due the same day. When I was at the doctor Monday he assured me that I wouldn't lose my baby at 16 weeks with a nice heartbeat. It just makes me worry about my little precious baby...
March 31st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to see the doctor yesterday and she wouldnt give me an ultrasound before 12 weeks. She told me that anything earlier than that and you have a greater chance of not seeing the HBu; I have seen so many people on here go in at 7 weeks and see a HB. I dont get it.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
March 31st, 2010, 07:28 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I hate my car. All winter long I had slowly deflating tires, but they could never find any holes. I had to carry around a portable plug in tire inflator and inflate my tires myself twice a week. I finally had enough and got new tires a few weeks ago. Tonight, one of my tires was nearly flat!!!

So I plugged in my portable inflator to fix it until I could get it looked at, and I blew out the fuse that controls everything on my dashboard!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

April 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
I am still having tons of headaches and dh is working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. Boo!

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
April 1st, 2010, 07:03 PM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bobbie* View Post
How does one little person make such a HUGE mess? I need to seriously take 90% of the toys and put them away right now. He isn't playing just dumping. UGH.

I am so tired. LOL

Bobbie... I totally know how you feel! Abrielle is a little (well BIG) mess maker too It drives me crazy when she dumps out toys and then walks away (no intention of playing with them). Especially when I am tired and already cleaned. We just spent most of our Spring Break trying to organize things a little better. Most of her toys are in her playroom now and I organized all of her markers/crayons/paper in the office (she loves to color and makes a huge mess when she does)!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search