New here, 3rd pregnancy

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
So I'm 6 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy. 1st ended in m/c at 10 weeks, 2nd ended at about 5 weeks. I've had the usual tests done with nothing showing up. So this time around I'm on baby aspirin and progesterone inserts (yuck) just in case. My HCG started off low (only 18!), but has doubled every 48 hours like it should, and I have an u/s scheduled for April 14th. I am cautiously optimistic but every little twinge I feel or every day my breasts aren't quite as tender, I just assume I'm miscarrying. I hope you guys are all having a less stressful time than I am!
I'm glad I found this forum!
April 3rd, 2010, 08:28 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
welcome to JustMommies - and particularly the pregnancy after loss board!

HUGE congratulations on your pregnancy - I had two losses prior to my first successful pregnancy, and I hope that the progesterone & baby aspirin works for you! I'm on baby aspirin for this pregnancy & am now 28 weeks pregnant...

I'm Emma (26), have 3yo Gabrielle & am 28 weeks pregnant with Emersyn. In total, I've had 4 losses... 2 prior to having Gaby & 2 between Gaby & getting pregnant with Emersyn

April 3rd, 2010, 09:23 PM
starrsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, Welcome!!!! Your story sounds really similar to mine. This is our 3rd pregnancy too and so far #3 seems to be the magic number. I'm on aspirin and progesterone as well...although they did find a slight clotting mutation in my blood work.

This forum rocks. I hope you can help ease your worries here!

Missing 2 little beans (Aug 07, Oct 08)
Blog (Running with Emmett)

April 3rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, I am sorry for your losses. I also had 2 losses prior to this pregnancy and I am now due in 24 days! Nothing was ever found in my tests either, my miscarriages were just put down to 'bad' luck.

It is a very stressful time being pregnant after a loss but I hope you find this board as supportive as I have and hopefully our tickers and success stories give you hope. The fact your numbers are doubling every 48 hours is a great sign. As for symptoms mine also came and went in the first trimester so it is normal so try not to worry and focus on your little one growing inside you (easier said than done I know).

Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

BFP - 23/08/09

Check out my bump: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...l#post17893964

April 4th, 2010, 04:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the board! I'm currently on my fourth pregnancy, which I have high hopes for. I think we all feel the stress - which is why this board is so useful. I'm glad you found it. Here's to a happy and healthy and uneventful 9 months!
*Forever missing our three butterfly angel babies*
~December 08~ ~May 09~ ~September 09~
Proudly breastfeeding, pumping, and cloth diapering my little sweet pea!

April 4th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! Pregnancy after loss is definitely stressful so hopefully we will all be able to support you through your pregnancy!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
April 4th, 2010, 05:18 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to PAL! I also had 2 losses before my DD (who is now 2) and then 1 this past summer while trying for #2. I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and everything is looking good!

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

April 4th, 2010, 05:36 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My story sounds similar to yours... my first I lost at 10 weeks but didn't find out until 12 weeks (D&C) and then my second I lost just over 5 weeks. My doctor did nothing and didn't act concerned at all. I'm now 4+ weeks into my 3rd pregnancy and I'm on nothing but prenatals and lots of hope. I have no idea what caused mine but if my doctor isn't concerned, I'm really trying not to be concerned myself.

Welcome to this board. I just found it myself. Pregnancy can be so scary...
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
April 4th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Welcome to the Board!!! Congrats! I am on my 4 th pregnancy since Nov 08, This pregnancy I have been on Progesterone and baby aspirin. This is the farthest we have made it.. so everyday we have our fingers crossed! CONGRATS! AND WELCOME AGAIN!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
April 4th, 2010, 04:38 PM
charm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats yes sounds familiar this is my 3rd prgnancy also and I am almost 27 weeks so it can happen sending you truckloads of baby cement.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/267688
2 Angels as of 3/9/09 DD 10 DS 9 DD Born 20th June 2010
April 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats ! Your history is similar to mine too. Though I have had no testing done - just put myself on baby aspirin at the beginning. So far so good - I can't believe baby will be here soon. It does get way easier! - not that there aren't terrifying moments (I spotted one morning and thought I'd lose my mind - but everything was ok!)
Come here whenever you need to = we understand and are happy to offer love and support!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
April 5th, 2010, 07:20 AM
noworries
Welcome and congrats. Like the other ladies said, this is a great place for support.
April 5th, 2010, 08:43 AM
krystal g's Avatar Happy to be a SAHM!
Welcome to JM and PAL! I think you will find all of the ladies here a great support system.

Our stories are similar too. This is my 3rd pregnancy...the first one was a missed m/c that ended at 11 1/2 weeks, my 2nd was 4 weeks and so far, this one seems to be going OK. This board is a wonderful place to talk, vent or just share...whatever. And if/when you feel comfortable, the Due Date Clubs are also great sources of support.

I hope this is your sticky bean this time around! I'm sending all my sticky vibes your way!!! Baby Cement to you!

My blog!
April 5th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations and welcome!
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
April 6th, 2010, 12:54 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Welcome! I had 3 losses before this pregnancy. I took progesterone and baby aspirin as well. This board is great. It's filled with girls who understand all the anxiety and worry that comes along with a pregnancy after a loss.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
April 6th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats!! I pray this is your sticky bean! As said in the other posts, the ladies here are fabulous, and you will find lots of support and shoulders to lean on when you need it.

I'm Jennifer (or Jen) and this is my 7th pregnancy, and I have two living children and five angels. I also have low progesterone issues, and used baby aspirin prior to getting pregnant with my daughter in 2008.

April 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations and sticky dust!!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 6th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Regular
Congrads. This board is so supportive and the ladies are incredibly helpful. It is nice that everyone understands how you feel. I am also on progesterone. I have a mc in December and am about 7 weeks pregnant right now. The dr does not seem too hopeful about this pregnancy. I have to find my own hope.
Wishing you lots of sticky dust. My t&p are with you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search