Mel1979 - how are you doing?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
According to your ticker, only 23 days until your EDD! How are you feeling??? Any signs that your little one might arrive pre-EDD???????

April 4th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Emma,

Going really well, thanks for checking. Just started maternity leave so hoping to be on the boards a little more often! I was thinking the baby may have dropped but my heartburn tells a different story.

I've always thought I will go late (runs in the family) but I am starting to pack my hospital bag today just in case as everyone keeps telling me I should have done that. I have been getting braxton hicks contractions for the last couple of weeks but I think that can happen weeks before labour starts.

On weekly ob appointments now and last week he said she was only 3/5 of the way down so probably a while away yet. Probably a good thing as I still have some little clothes to wash before she arrives

I am starting to get a little nervous and very excited now but keep freaking out that they have gotten the sex wrong! Not that it bothers us at all (it never did) but I have so many cute pink things now that I would love to dress her in

How are you doing?
MEL 30 DH 33

BFP - 23/08/09

Check out my bump: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...l#post17893964

Last edited by Mel1979; April 4th, 2010 at 05:56 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search