~~1st Trimester check ins ~~

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2010, 08:53 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
let us know how you are feeling !

April 18th, 2010, 12:51 AM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
pretty icky, I'm living in a constant state of nausea with no puking. I wish I could just throw up, I think it would make me feel a little better. I'm also really nervous, I think the nerves my calm some once we hear a heartbeat.

April 18th, 2010, 06:42 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
EXHAUSTED! I have been sleeping 10 hours (between bathroom breaks) at night and then taking 2 hour naps. I don't remember being this tired last time. I had a very easy week at work last week, don't know what I am going to do this week when I actually have to work 40 hours!

Kat.
April 18th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Paranoid. Every time my symptoms disappear I freak out. I'm still testing everyday to make sure the line is getting darker.
April 18th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Regular
I had every pregnancy sypomtoms in the book, now they have left me well all but one i will just say the bathroom is my bestfriend right now. But im still testing to make sure the line is there. lol,

Keely Marie Or Taylor daniel due dec-14-10

April 18th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
hope the 1st tri goes fast for all of you!

April 18th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am really tired all the time. I was having horrible nausea and morning sickness last week but I like I have it more under control this week. My first appointment isn't until Thursday. I'm dying of anticipation. I want to hear the hb.
April 18th, 2010, 04:21 PM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling fine. I'm a little bit more tired and that's about it. Thankfully I'm not nauseated but I'm usually not when I'm pregnant. I have a 7 week u/s on Thursday and I'm hoping that goes well and brings me a little bit of peace because my only main symptom is no AF.

Pregnancy after a loss really sucks. I'm so nervous this time and I lived in a beautiful state of "ignorance is bliss" with my kids' pregnancies. I was so naive... and lucky.
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
April 18th, 2010, 04:55 PM
keevasmom's Avatar Veteran
I am still nauseated, but now that I got my prescription of diclectin it's better now. DD stopped napping which sucks cause I want to nap but she doesn't.

April 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM
AmandaR
Fine so far. Kinda worried about that.
April 18th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I still have a few more days in the first trimester... so I figured I would post here!

I feel great! I have nausea 24-7.. but the zofran keeps me from throwing up... which is a good thing! I have little energy.. but as long as I have these babies in my arms... it is all good!!!!!!!!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
April 19th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just found out today. Other than craving chocolate I am doing fine. Nervous at heck.. but how is not !
April 19th, 2010, 08:29 AM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI! I'm just 4 weeks today. I am feeling fine. Hoping more symptoms start up soon. With my DD I didn't have much m/s and hope I don't with this one! My boobs have been achy so that is one little sign.

Katie

April 19th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Super Mommy
Just tired and peeing more frequently is about it for me. No nausea or sore bb's.... yet!

April 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've got a couple more days in my 1st trimester and I am so ready for the 2nd trimester to be here!!!

I am still nervous about every little twitch. And I am sick as heck with this LO. Zofran helps me sometime but I still throw up about half of what I eat and drink. And I am living off of watermelon now. figured out baby likes it, I can keep it down, and it keeps me hydrated. Yay watermelon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search