~~~~~3rd Trimester Check ins~~~~~

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2010, 08:55 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
well, have your feet disappeared? are you getting anxious about delivering?
let us know how you are doing

April 17th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
my feet disappeared long ago! lol

i'm 30w4d now, and found out this week I'll be delivering (c/s) at 39w0d or 39w1d - so only 8 weeks & a few days to go!!!!!!! I'm def. getting more uncomfortable, especially in bed and later in the day, but it's not too bad. Heartburn is kicking my @ss, that's really my biggest complaint! 32w0d I go for my next growth u/s! Can't wait

April 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Super Mommy
I'm 31w6d today. I will be induced between 37 and 39 weeks and I'm going to the doc more often now for blood pressure checks and NST's. I had some problems with the midwives scheduling me...with my stillbirth in April if I had my way I would deliver today simply to know I'm delivering when she is alive. It is starting to get hard. I am so so so excited to meet this little girl...more excited than I ever thought I would be. The excitement is pretty recent...I mean I was happy I was prego but at this point it is SO real, I feel like each tomorrow holds the threat of waking up to no movement again. It really sucks. When I got pregnant, I was hesitant to induce too early because my babies have all been small (ds1 7lb2oz at 40w and Joey 5lb2oz at 40w2d) at birth so I figured they needed the time to cook! However, at this point my excitement is so great that it is making the pain of losing Joey and also the fear that I'm feeling that much greater as well. The more you connect with the baby the more it will hurt if they die, and I just can't go through another 3rd trimester loss. All I want is to deliver a baby that cries.

So the moral of the story is, we'll be inducing as early as they will offer it. 37wks is May 24 which is only 36 days from now. I absolutely cannot wait.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

April 18th, 2010, 11:52 AM
starrsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
29 weeks today over here. I can still see my feet. My weight gain has steadied a little bit...I'm 20 lbs up.

I feel like I'm not anxious about delivery because I don't know what to expect. We start all our childbirth classes next month so maybe it will start to feel more real then.

I wish I could kinda know when he is going to show up though! Part of me thinks he may come early but part of me is convinced he will be very late! (And we aren't inducing if he's late except for emergency).

Missing 2 little beans (Aug 07, Oct 08)
Blog (Running with Emmett)

April 18th, 2010, 07:47 PM
tatedivine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
29 weeks here!! I have feet???? Who would have known???? lol

I'm feeling ok, every time I go to the doc there is something new to deal with, so that is getting really annoying. I can barely sleep and just can't wait till bubs is here. Currently she is breech, so I have been having trouble sleeping because I keep thinking about the fact that I might have to have a c/s and that scares the hell outta me.

So far I will be induced on the 23rd of June but could be earlier depending on how the rest of my scans go

April 18th, 2010, 11:47 PM
charm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 29 weeks tomorrow I have feet but they are a little swollen I am not sleeping so well I feel huge and uncomfortable and will only get bigger lol.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/267688
2 Angels as of 3/9/09 DD 10 DS 9 DD Born 20th June 2010
April 19th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I only have 9 days until my due date although I still think I will go late! I feel pretty good, I am getting a bit uncomfortable in bed but my heartburn has eased as she has dropped and I haven't had any swelling (I am still wearing all my jewelery so I can't complain!).

I wouldn't say I am that nervous about labour, more excited. I am just anxious for everything to go well and the baby to be ok.

BFP - 23/08/09

Check out my bump: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...l#post17893964

April 19th, 2010, 01:52 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 31 weeks now and getting more excited to meet this little guy with every passing week. My body aches all over. We just planted a bunch of plants in our yard and I am super sore. Feet and hands not to swollen but my feet are killing me when I walk.

Not to anxious about delivery right now. I am just praying that the pushing part is shorter this time around.

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

April 19th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 30wk 6d today. My feet have disappeared...well, I can't say that, they are walking me into things so I know they are there even if I can see them. As of 2 wks ago, I see my OB and Peri each week so I'm feeling the dr. appt crunch. Everything else is looking good. I've been having some trouble sleeping lately since I've been waking up on my back and my seasonal allergies are really starting to kick my butt. I'm getting a little frustrated since I'm starting to slow down. I'm started to get excited that this little girl just might get to stay with us!

My Ovulation Chart
April 20th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well i am 38 weeks and i cant even remember what my feet look like lol! FYI- I am done lol I am getting to the end and very uncomfortable, back pain and pelvic pain and ready to get this show on the road. All of my anxiety about delivery is pretty much gone. I just really cant wait to see her sweet little face! PS i will gladly take any labor vibes you want to send my way (hint hint)!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
April 20th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, let's see, I'm 30+ wks, and like Sharon I can't see my feet but I know they're there because I trip over everything. I have to sit down on the floor to get my socks and shoes on so belly isn't in the way. Ridiculous! LOL!

I'm not anxious about delivering. I know the drill. I'm so ready, but at the same time not. I'm tired of shots and dr's appointments with mixed news. The latests good news is that due to everything going on I may be delivered around 36 wks. So only 6 more weeks to go, I can handle that. The latest bad news is that my progesterone level still isn't good, so I'll continue the shots until 32 or 34 wks. Depending on my growth scan on the 30th. 32 wks is my Dr's magic number, anything after 32 wks he won't stop. So I could get to stop the progesterone at 32wks, or he could make me continue till 34 wks if he really wants me to make it to the 36 wk mark. Wait and see, wait and see, but either way only 6ish more weeks to go. YAY!!!

April 20th, 2010, 09:32 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
OMG i remember when each of you ladies got your BFP and now you're all 3rd Tri and some of you are within weeks of delivering!!!!!! where the heck has the time gone??? Although I'm sure some of you don't feel like your pregnancy flew by...I'm just amazed...and so excited to meet your LOs!!!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 20th, 2010, 12:29 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I am 35 weeks 4 days. My due date is May 21, but next week we are scheduling an induction for my 39th week (May 14th-ish) because with diabetics, the placenta deteriorates pretty fast. Of course, I could go into labor before then, which is what I'm hoping.

We've had our baby shower and DH and I have been busy setting up the nursery and all of Grant's neat stuff I can still see my feet sometimes, and they aren't swollen at all, but my ankles are definitely starting to disappear!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

April 20th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Hoping's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
29 weeks here and doing ok. I am suddenly emotionally unstable and I am not sure what happened. I was stable the whole pregnancy til now. I get so easily overwhelmed and when I get that way, I just cry and cry. Ugh. Physically I am doing fine though . I am not big enough yet to be really uncomfortable, just minor stuff for now. I know that changes

Our Two Miracles!
Alexis Jade 5/28/08 and Evan Russell 6/28/10
Always Remembering our 3 angels in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search