Having a rough night

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2010, 06:52 PM
mom2njia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mom2njia
I am not sure I should even post in here, though since I am still technically pregnant I guess it's here.
I go for another blood draw tomorrow. I am not even sure what I am hoping for. Should I hope the levels are falling or still rising?

The doctor is still holding out hope for this pregnancy, if my levels are above 6k, he will continue to do so. I wish I could have some kind of hope, but I have been in this place before.

I am tired of still feeling pregnant, not knowing if there is a reason for it.

my blog
May 13th, 2010, 07:54 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry that you are stuck in limbo right now. The not knowing is almost worse than having an answer. I will keep praying for you and your baby. hang in there!
May 13th, 2010, 08:11 PM
jlynne's Avatar Veteran
I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to be given that slim hope, and you just want your body to make up its' mind already. I hope that you get some good news, good luck!
May 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am praying that you get some good news tomorrow... I agree you just want your body to make up its mind... Big hugs.... Will be thinking of you tomorrow
May 13th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Or COURSE you're posting in the right place! I am just sick for you. And I'm sad. Not because I've given up hope on this little one, but because you shouldn't have to go through this worry. Please keep us posted. We're thinking of you and saying some little baby prayers. I don't blame you for having a rough night. I can't even imagine...

May 14th, 2010, 03:01 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you are going through this. I remember when I had my 3rd miscarriage... the doctor's office called after I had a u/s that showed a 5 weeks sac (I was supposed to be 7 weeks). I knew at the u/s that I had loss the pregnancy but the u/s tech said "well it could still be early, it is a perfect sac for 5 weeks". But I knew. Then I had to deal with the nurse calling about my first blood draw saying that my numbers looked good. I had to explain that I KNEW everything was NOT good. That really sucked.

Anyway, again I am so sorry you have to go through this. The not knowing I think is the worst because you can't celebrate that you are pregnant and you can't start to mourn a loss.

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

May 14th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thinking of you! Hoping for good news today!

Thanks Chelsea (GraysMama) for my fantastic signature!

Life as it is...

Love your angel babies for making you the person you are!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search