Almost 35 weeks pregnant and pretty miserable!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2010, 03:15 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't remember being this miserable with DD. I can't sleep in bed anymore. I get acid indigestion really bad so laying flat does not feel good. When I lay on my left side my legs, hips, ribs, and belly hurt. Sometimes I roll over to my right side and get sharp pains in my belly. I have started sleeping in our recliner downstairs which has been sooo wonderful, except I miss being next to DH.

I am also just insanely tired and emotional. I cry about everything and am so scared something will happen to baby Cole. I just couldn't imagine loosing him at this point. Also, DD has been sick off an on for 2 weeks now. We have taken her to the pediatrician 3 times in the past 2 weeks. She is finally on an oral antibiotic and I am crossing my fingers that she gets better! I missed work yesterday and today which also adds its own stress. I work in a school so the end is near (summer break). I thought I was close to wrapping all my work up for this school year, but I keep getting more work to do! It is very strange at this point in the school year for so many things to pop up like they have this year!

Also, I am super crampy and my back aches all the time! I have heard other ladies say that this is normal but I never felt like this with DD. I just can't imagine this little one staying in till my due date. DD was born at 38 weeks and I hope this one comes around then too! I know he needs to bake for a couple more weeks, but I am just so anxious and excited to hold him. I watched several baby stories and bringing home baby yesterday and cried every time the baby was born! I just can't wait!

Anyway, sorry for the complaining. DH has been great lately... but he just doesn't understand.

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

May 14th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I try to tell my DH how I'm feeling physically, but it's so hard to describe sometimes. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time lately. It really isn't much longer. I get up every few hrs at night to go to the bathroom and so my sleep is really interrupted. I guess I'm practicing for those 2am feedings. I know what you mean about being ready to meet your LO but also knowing that they need a few more wks. Hang in there. We'll make it.

My Ovulation Chart
May 14th, 2010, 02:20 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) Hang in there mama. Those last couple weeks are tough and I find even tougher with the 2nd born.

Glad you have found comfort at night in the recliner. That is a great idea! And the end of school is in sight! Not sure about OH but down here here is less than 3w left.

Hope the antibiotics help DD get well fast.

Try taking a nice warm bath tonight with bath salts to help sooth your muscles. Baths are just plain old good for your soul too.

May 14th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Oh god am I ever with you on this!!!!!! I am finding it SO much harder to be in bed at night, my belly hurts, my legs hurt, my pelvis hurts, my back hurts... and just when I get into some form of comfort, I have to roll over

I said it with Gaby - and I'll say it again - I wish I could sleep in a swimming pool! All I want is to be submerged in water, so I'm weightless & can just float around. I'd get out in the morning looking like a wrinkly 90 year old but I'm sure I'd feel more rested than I do at the moment.

Not long now & me, you & Sharon will have our babies (hey we're all due pretty much at the same time!) - and THEN we can start complaining about baby waking 50 times during the night.. but at least we'll be comfortable, lol

May 14th, 2010, 07:13 PM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies!! It is just nice to know that I am not alone in this

Sharon and Emma... our due dates are super close! Soon we will be holding our little ones! I just can't wait!! I handle late night feedings much better than being pregnant! All the worry and being uncomfortable. DH probably thinks I am crazy. I swear I am not typically a complainer but I have just been sooo miserable! I keep having cramping and pain in my belly when I walk around. It stops when I rest so I know I am not going into labor, but it still stinks! Emma... floating in water sounds great right now!!

KIXS... I am totally taking a bath tonight! Though I have to have DH help me get out (I know it is totally pathetic). I feel like a sumo wrestler as he helps me out! HAHA!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

May 14th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I think we get a free pass to complain for the last few weeks of pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search