~~~~Sunday Seven ~~~~

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2010, 09:23 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Do any of you have friends that somehow make you feel like you shouldn't talk about your pregnancy around them?
Do you and your dh/so agree on baby names?
Do you consider yourself a pregnancy expert?
Do you ever feel like your doctors don't take your symptoms seriously?
Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day?
Do you feel pregnant?
Do you feel sickest in the morning or another time of day?

May 16th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do any of you have friends that somehow make you feel like you shouldn't talk about your pregnancy around them? My one co-worker - I'm dreading telling her. 'Cause I know that once I do that will be all that she can talk about. I don't think that I can take it.

Do you and your dh/so agree on baby names? We haven't discussed names yet.

Do you consider yourself a pregnancy expert? No, I would consider myself a TTC expert.

Do you ever feel like your doctors don't take your symptoms seriously?Yes. During my last pregnancy I knew that something was wrong but my Dr. wouldn't take me seriously.

Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day? Not yet.

Do you feel pregnant? Definitely some days more than others.

Do you feel sickest in the morning or another time of day? At any time of the day.
May 16th, 2010, 02:20 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do any of you have friends that somehow make you feel like you shouldn't talk about your pregnancy around them? We haven't told anyone yet because I'm only six weeks but I really hope this won't be a problem.

Do you and your dh/so agree on baby names? I love the name Abigail. He's not a fan. We'll see who wins!
Do you consider yourself a pregnancy expert? not even close. I come running to JM every time I have a question.
Do you ever feel like your doctors don't take your symptoms seriously? the first doctor, yes. my current doctor is amazing and understanding and absolutely wonderful. I think she takes everything seriously and has been a lifesaver after my awful experiences with the first doctor.
Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day? No movement yet but I will be over the moon when it happens.
Do you feel pregnant? sometimes. It will be more real once we see the heartbeat.
Do you feel sickest in the morning or another time of day? so far so good but I'm only 6 weeks. I expect this to be an issue soon. To be honest, part of me wants to have morning sickness every day so I know the baby is okay. Who wants to be sick? ME!!
May 16th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Do any of you have friends that somehow make you feel like you shouldn't talk about your pregnancy around them? Not friends.. but I don't feel like I can talk about it around my sister..
Do you and your dh/so agree on baby names? Well it's just me, so yes, I agreed with myself
Do you consider yourself a pregnancy expert? Not an expert - but I know a thing or two!
Do you ever feel like your doctors don't take your symptoms seriously? No
Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day? Hmm she moves pretty regularly throughout the day
Do you feel pregnant? Uh huh
Do you feel sickest in the morning or another time of day? Morning

May 17th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Do any of you have friends that somehow make you feel like you shouldn't talk about your pregnancy around them? Not friends but family... I disowned them so I don't talk about baby on facebook.

Do you and your dh/so agree on baby names? NOOOOOO

Do you consider yourself a pregnancy expert? no. I have like no adverse symptoms

Do you ever feel like your doctors don't take your symptoms seriously? My major symptom is KICKING. "Oh doctor this baby kicks all the time." "Active babies are healthy babies." I was afraid since this one is a boy he'd be quieter. Nope not

Do you feel baby move more at certain times of day? After I eat... oh wait that is all the time!

Do you feel pregnant? Only when he kicks!

Do you feel sickest in the morning or another time of day? I am starting to get heartburm WTH? I never had that before pregnant or not. No it isn't chosy when it hit either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search