Its SOOO hard to think positively!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2010, 08:09 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am around 6w 4 d pregnant.. my first apt and ultra sound is on the 15th.. and at this point i havent had ANY spotting or anything like that..

But neither have i really felt any pregnancy symptoms.. my boobs arent sore.. i tell myself this is becuz i JUST weaned my 19 month old like probably on the day i conceived! ha...

i THINK ive been more tired than usual.. but this could be becuz i have two kids and we just moved!

i dont feel any sickness..

MAYBE some food aversions?

basically i feel great, and normal!

So i am building myself up for not seeing a heart beat.. its just hard to think positively.. or let myself feel pregnant when the whole time i am thinking there really isnt a growing baby in there at all.. Ill have a blighted ovum.. or a missed miscarriage..

i feel like since ive been through this once.. and have two kids already that ill handle a loss better this time around..

Im just really scared to hope that this will turn out good.. I think if we DO see a healthy beating heart i will sob with relief right there on the table... i hate the waiting!

~Em

June 3rd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((Em)) I think we can all understand how you're feeling... I hope your ultrasound rolls around quickly.. there is nothing worse than the time between finding out you're pregnant & the first u/s.... well, for me anyway..

((Hugs))

June 3rd, 2010, 03:57 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The worrying never goes away hun but hopefully you'll get a bunch of ladies telling you about how they had no symptoms and everything worked out. I'll be checking on you and praying hard for this little bean so update often please!

How are Layla and Eva doing?
June 3rd, 2010, 05:12 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I TOTALLY understand!!! I did have some nausea in weeks 5 and 6 but then week 7....it eased up. Talk about nerve wracking!

My boobs have not hurt this pregnancy!! (I also wondered if it was because my dd had just weaned two months prior...) And unlike last time...my skin is not broken out....

BUT I saw a beautiful HB at 8 1/2 weeks....heard the HB at 10 1/2 weeks and saw baby again on u/s at 10 1/2 weeks just wiggling like CRAZY!!!

So *try* not to worry (I know, right??? Like that is possible!!lol). We are all here for you tho!!

Katie

June 3rd, 2010, 06:59 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, EM! We really understand your fear, dread, doubt etc. My m/c was a missed m/c - diagnosed at the first ultrasound, so spotting/bleeding was never my fear. I did cry on the ultrasound table this time around, the heartbeat was soooooo beautiful.

Hang in there - a lot of women in my Dec. DDC have had no symtpoms at all and all have had great ultrasounds.

Kat.
June 3rd, 2010, 07:09 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
I hope the next 2 weeks fly by fast for you and you get to see a beautiful baby & heart beat!!!!!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

June 4th, 2010, 11:40 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That first ultra sound is sooo hard. The wait is awful. I know those first few weeks I tried to stay busy. I had about a million projects going on to keep busy (and went shopping a lot)! Oh, and it took forever before my pregnancy symptoms kicked in.

I hope the days fly by and you are staring at your little beans heart beat!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search