New here, lost my son 3 months ago

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2010, 10:37 AM
Lovin' Landon's Avatar I believe in Angels!
I gave birth to twin boys on March 1 at 24+1 weeks. Aidan passed away shortly after birth and Landon is still fighting in the NICU. He's doing very good though and hopefully can come home soon. My husband Chris and I want a large family, 5 kids at least. We weren't trying, but we were definitely not preventing. Every pregnancy is a blessing to us! My due date is February 7, 2011. I have an appointment on Monday and am hoping to get an ultrasound done. The twins were my first pregnancy, conceived naturally. I would love to have twins again, but the thought of having more premature children scares the life out of me. Morning sickness is starting to kick in, fatigue, sore breasts. How are you feeling?

June 3rd, 2010, 11:35 AM
*MomofO&Nat*'s Avatar Kelly, Massachusetts Mama
Welcome to PAL! I am so so sorry for the loss of Aidan, and I hope Landon can come home very soon. Congrats on your pregnancy, I know it is scary but try to stay optimistic and positive!!
Natalie Laura (9/14/10)
Harrison Dean (2/22/13)
Proud Member of the September 2010 Playroom

June 3rd, 2010, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What a scary and exciting time for you. I am sorry about the loss of Aiden but glad that Landon is doing well. Won't it be great to have him home with you while you grow his next sibling!

Welcome to the board. I am Michelle, pregnant with my first after 4 miscarriages.

Thanks Chelsea (GraysMama) for my fantastic signature!

Life as it is...

Love your angel babies for making you the person you are!

June 3rd, 2010, 11:56 AM
Thank you! I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses. My husband and I want a big family, and I do admit I thought about getting my tubes tied after losing Aidan. I can't give up on my large family though. That has been my dream since I was a little girl. Lots of siblings as close together as possible!

It's nice to see your pregnancies both farther along, that's great! Do you know what you're having?

June 3rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi hun. HUGS. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope little Landon makes it home soon. Congrats on your pregnancy! I wish you the best, and hope you find some support here on PAL. I'm Kristin, pregnant after three miscarriages and expecting a girl in August. Looking forward to getting to know you as you navigate through the next 9 months!
*Forever missing our three butterfly angel babies*
~December 08~ ~May 09~ ~September 09~
Proudly breastfeeding, pumping, and cloth diapering my little sweet pea!

June 3rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Wow, what a roller coaster! I'm so sorry to hear about Aidan. I hope Landon can come home soon.

I'm not currently pregnant but I hang out here often. I'm Brittanie. My first baby girl was stillborn at 38 on May 2, 2006. I've since had 2 rainbow babies: Erin will be 3 on Monday, and Patrick is 15 months. I, too, want a large family. Just out of curiosity, how many would you like?

I've always wanted 5. There were 7 of us growing up (I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters) and 6 in my husband's family (he has 3 brothers and 2 sisters). I think Cora counts as one of the 5 so we'll have 4 living children. I just get WAY too sick while pregnant to think about doing more than 2 more pregnancies.

June 3rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Hey Sadie I'm so glad to see you joined us here!!! I'm still so excited about your pregnancy... lol seems weird that we were due only a couple of days apart, but you already have a 3mo & are pregnant again! I love it

I hope this pregnancy is a lot less stressful on you ((Hugs))

June 3rd, 2010, 04:09 PM
I sometimes wish I was the 37 weeks and 4 days I'm supposed to be right now, but Landon has shown me what a true miracle is, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm confident he'll pull through this and in his own time, he'll come home.
I'm excited to be expecting again, scared, and now spotting and slightly crampy. I had a subchorionic hematoma with the twins, I'm hoping that's all this is. I'm going to give it a little before heading to the ER though. I haven't told Chris yet either. I told him I had to go home and that I was getting the flu.

Oh, Brittanie, I love your hair! I love large families! We want at the very least, 5 children. Both Chris and I have large families too. I'd like to have a whole football team, but I'm not sure my body could handle that! We love children, I'm not sure either one of us will ever get "fixed", I think we like the surprise! If we need to stop for medical reasons, or if something happens again, I might rethink the large family, but as it stands, it's what we want. I was sick too with the boys. I tried everything and nothing helped. The morning sickess is already kicking in to high gear. Ifeel aweful today. I was hoping it wouldn't be so bad assuming this is a singleton.

Thanks! I figured I should jump into some other area's of the board too, get to know more people. It's nice to be here too with ladies who understand what it's like. The stress and fear, and the excitement. LOL I know! We were due 2 days apart? Our c-sect dates were only 6 days apart too! Mine was supposed to be on the 10th, because they had nothing closer to 39 weeks. Thanks, me too! I absolutely hate the symptoms of pregnancy, but I love being pregnant and most of all love the gift at the end!

June 3rd, 2010, 04:20 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sadie! I'm Katie (Sadie was my invisible friend's names when I was a kid ) I am so sorry for your loss. I know a 23 weeker (You may have met on the preemie board) IRL who I met here on JM and he proved to many of us what a miracle really is!!! Adjusted age he is the same as my dd (18mo) but he will be two in July. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

Good luck with this pregnancy. KUP on your little miracle!!!

June 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! I'm sorry for the loss of your son Aidan but i'm so glad to hear Landon is doing well!!! and Congrats on your pregnancy!! Sending you sticky dust!!!!
June 3rd, 2010, 06:12 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
Welcome to PAL! First of all I'm so sorry about the loss of your little boy. I'm glad that your other boy is such a fighter and can hopefully come home with you soon! CONGRATS on your pregnancy and wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!!!!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

June 4th, 2010, 10:36 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have followed your story on the June DDC. I am due soon but don't post a lot on there. I am so sorry for your loss of Aidan. I hope Landon continues to do well and comes home soon.

Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

June 6th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Boble's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi there!

im another from due in June.

I hope this pregnancy is uneventful for you! what a scary and exciting time for you!

Congrats also on Landon and im sorry for the loss of Aiden *hugs*

Thank you kiliki for my gorgeous siggy!
June 6th, 2010, 02:17 PM
GeekMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Sorry about your loss. I hope Landon does well and gets healthy! Good to hear that you are strong over this and you dreams have not be broken! I'll send lots of sticky dust to you! Good luck to you and your family!

June 6th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sadie. I'm glad that Landon is doing well and I hope that he will be able to come home soon. Congratulations on this new pregnancy.
June 6th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks girls! I am so excited to be pregnant again, but yes, very nervous. Right now, I'm trying to cope with this horrible morning sickness until I see my HR OB tomorrow. I can't keep anything down. Not even water. I have a SCH and a bit of cramping, but baby looked good, saw the fetal pole. It's hard to go through all of this and deal with the loss of Aidan, but we are so thankful to have our miracle Landon, and the miracle growing inside me. I'm doing my best to stay positive, and I'm glad I'm on anti-depressants because I don't think I'd be as positive without them!

Congratulations on all your pregnancies too and I'm also sorry to hear of all your losses. I bet they're all playing together up there!

June 8th, 2010, 01:52 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Hi Sadie! First off like the others I am sorry for the loss of Aidan, but Landon always has his guardian angel looking out for him. And congrats on the new pregnancy. I hope that it is uneventful and smooth sailing from here on out. I'm Caylynne I was in the June DDC for a bit but had a m/c and now I am 21wks into the Oct DDC.

June 8th, 2010, 02:09 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board! I am sorry for the loss of you Adien. But what a blessing that Landon is doing well and on his way to coming home. And congrats on the new little peanut!

I am Nikki (28). DH and I are pg with our 3rd (DD will 5 on Sunday, DS is almost 2, and this baby is due in Oct) and we have 3 angels.

I too would love a large family and will take however many God see's to give us. Right now we are hoping for 4 but who know's. My last loss was ectopic and I lost my right tube with it so we do not know how that will effect my fertility. But so far we are on our 2nd healthy pg since that loss.

June 8th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Welcome to Pal... I am so sorry for the Loss of Aidan, But thankful for your little miracle Landon.... And now this miracle! What a rollar coaster you have been on! I wish you all the luck with this new little one growing!!! While Landon gets stronger to come home!

I'm Kary pregnant with twins, after three losses. Mom to CJ (19 years old!!)

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search