2nd trimester check ins !

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2010, 12:18 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
has the morning sickness eased up?
how are you feeling?

June 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
has the morning sickness eased up? What morning Sickness? I was slightly queasy.

how are you feeling? HUNGRY! All i want to eat is JUNK food.

June 4th, 2010, 02:47 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
has the morning sickness eased up? Yes thank goodness! LOL

how are you feeling? Tired. Old. Cranky. I think that sums it up. No seriously I feel pretty good over all but it is HARD chasing around a 16 month old who only wants to climb and destroy 24/7. He is a handful and getting to be harder not easier lately. He makes up for it with the kisses, hugs, giggles, and smiles though!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

June 5th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Super Mommy
Morning sickness has definetly eased up, which is nice, cause I was sick all day long!!
Still feeling tired and achey but that is probably just as much from chasing a two year old around as it is from the pregnancy!!

June 5th, 2010, 02:23 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
has the morning sickness eased up? Thank goodness yes, but I still have occasional bouts of nausea and vomitting

how are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. I'm pretty moody and tired, this pregnancy is just kicking my butt energy-wise. I realize I have 3 kids but I wasn't anywhere near as tired when I was preggo with #3. I had to give up my running already and I can't go for long walks without my whole abdomen tightening up...that didn't happen until 30 weeks with my other kids, I hope it doesn't mean anything...I figure it's just because it's #4 and I'm feeling more/more aware of the goings on in my uterus.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

June 5th, 2010, 04:50 PM
*MomofO&Nat*'s Avatar Kelly, Massachusetts Mama
No more m/s here, yay!!!! Now, I want to eat everything I see and then eat again an hour later. I have gained 8 lbs so far, so I am trying to keep it in check. I am still very tired, but that is due to chasing a 22 month old all day in the heat. Biggest issues now are tenderness around belly button which is almost popped out and a heavy full feeling like baby has dropped, when I know he/she hasn't yet. I think my ligaments just can't hold it like they used to!
Natalie Laura (9/14/10)
Harrison Dean (2/22/13)
Proud Member of the September 2010 Playroom

June 5th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
has the morning sickness eased up? Somewhat.... I still have really sick days. but I have good days in the middle.
how are you feeling? Oh just like Kelly... I am having such pain around my belly button. I feel like someone is poking thier finger in my belly button. And it gets worse when I am up on my feet at work...

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
June 6th, 2010, 04:51 AM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm almost in the third tri!! YAY!!! M.S. is def. better

I'm doing ok. The swelling drives me nuts because I can't ever tell if I should be freaking out or not. Mental exhaustion is as big as an issue as my physical exhaustion. I keep waiting for the bad news to come. I'm on edge, but meds are helping.

On Tuesday we'll be 12 weeks away from our c section!!
June 6th, 2010, 02:31 PM
GeekMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, the M/S is gone! It's so wonderful! Now, just dealing with kicking and doing back flips!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search