Looks like I am joining you!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2006, 01:27 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Everyone,

Took a test today and got a faint !!!

OMG OMG OMG - I wasnt even trying! I am so happy right now. I am only be about 3 weeks 1 day. I am so wishing for this baby to stick. I am already in love

For those that dont know me, my story is long. I have lost 3 babies in my past. The most recent 5 months ago.

My B/F and I broke up very recently so it looks like I will be doing this on my own. I have been raising 3 boys on my own for 10 years so that part doesnt scare me at all.

I know the loss of Jasmyn will play a part into my fears and feelings later on but for today I am so happy. I feel like god just gave me a ton of happy pills.

Thanks for listening,

~ Missy

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 8th, 2006, 02:14 PM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Missy! I remember you from the pregnancy loss board.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about being worried. When I was pg the first time my biggest fear was being pg in the hot summer. Now I worry about every cramp, CM, headache and whatever else feels "wierd". It will be a long 9 months but i am up for the challange! Glad you will be joining us!!!

May 8th, 2006, 03:41 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OH I am soo happy for you!! It is crazy and emotional - but these ladies here are a great support, just great.

</div>
May 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome I also remember you from the loss boards. Congrats on your BFP! I look forward to getting to know you better.
May 8th, 2006, 07:22 PM
mrs_catty_marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

[/url

Ectopic Pregnancy 01/30/06. One tube wonder!
May 8th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Nancy
Yea! keep us updated!
May 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Stacy29's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I know you thought it would never happen again, and whatdoyaknow??? Will you be telling your boys early this time or waiting a while? Is your b/f the father?

Good luck girl!!!!

Braden Keith (11/22/06) & Kinsley Brooke (5/20/09)

May 9th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Thank you everyone. I am so happy about the baby. Can you be my DDC? I am not ready to join -- too many fears. Hi Stacy No, I am not telling the boys yet, they went through so much last time. I dont want them to get all excited and crush them again. I am so scared this morning. I am so afraid that I am going to m/c again. I dont want to think about a baby growing inside of me because I dont want to go through the loss again. I know I love this baby already. And the thought of going through the pain will be too much for me to take again. I was such a mess -

Yes b/f is the father. It is such a strange situation with him. We broke up for good a few days ago - he was honest with me and said he could not see himself living with me and being a family with me. It has nothing to do with me, it is just he is a 34 year old little kid that has no sence of responsibility. We love each other very much but I want a family and he could not give it to me so it was time to move on.

I called him last night and told him I needed to see him. He said "you are pregnant arent you?". I said yes and he said "How did this happen, we were so careful". Made me totally laugh.

He said that he wants me to stay in a relationship with him - He said "you are pregnant you wont be with anyone else for now, so please stay with me at least until the baby is born. Give me a year" I told him that my heart wants nothing more than to stay with him but my head says no. That if I stay with him for another year knowing that we will break up at the end of the year then it is another year that the doors are closed off to other men. That I want a family and I know that there is a guy out there that will love me for the person that I am and want nothing more than be a family with me.

He said that he is still going to call me every day to see how I am feeling and how the baby is doing. He said he will always be here for me and the baby. That he will probably regret his decision for the rest of his life and wish he made a different decision. <-- He will too, because I know I am a really good and special person.

I will be ok. I know that. I give him credit for respecting me enough to be honest with me instead of giving me the answers he thought I wanted to hear and not being able to deliver.

So, here I am. I have a baby inside of me. I am so happy about it and at the same time so scared that this dream will be taken away from me too. I miss Jasmyn. I would have been fat and complaining that my back hurt and that it was hard to walk. I would have felt her kicking me and not been able to sleep. I want all that this time!!!!!!! Please dont let me lose this one too.

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

May 9th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Stacy29's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it's probably a good idea for you to wait to tell your boys. I haven't told many people this time around (just close family and close friends). But that's it. I have tried very hard this time to think positively. I know last time all I did was worry about a m/c... we'll, low and behold, that's what happened. I keep telling myself, "This is in God's hands and out of my control"... because it is... I think I've also been a little "disconnected" from the pregnancy... but lately have gotten closer... I'm so afraid to get excited only to have ripped away from me. So scary!!! I have seen the h/b once at 6 weeks... that was a cool feeling, but now that I'm getting a little bit further along, the worries are slowly drifting back. I have had SLIGHT SLIGHT nausea, so that's reassuring since I didn't have any last time. I have another u/s in a week and a half (May 19th)... I will probably be sick to my stomach all next week.... if there is a little h/b, I will have made it further than last time, and to me, that is a huge milestone. Keep your fingers crossed. I am really happy for you b/c I know this is what you want. Try really hard to stay positive... just take it one day at a time (I know that's VERY easy for me to say)... Remember... this is beyond your control.

Good luck!!!

Braden Keith (11/22/06) & Kinsley Brooke (5/20/09)

May 9th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Congrats - I am so happy for you!!! I remember you for the loss board and this is great news!! You seem like an incredibly strong woman and I know you'll handle this all so great!! AFter 3 m/c's I completely understand your fear - I'm trying to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy and just hope for the very best outcome this time. Congrats again and I hope that everything goes smoothly!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
May 9th, 2006, 07:19 AM
hopin4a4rth
Congratulations!!! I remember you too! I'm exciting for you!
May 9th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Thanks again.

At least I am not the only one with these fears. I am so greatful to have you girls!

May 9th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrate's Missy! I remember you from the Loss board. Here's to a uneventful 9 months!!!
May 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
wclark602002's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG girl!!!!!! OMG!!! im in shock...lol are you ok?is everyhting goin good?OMG...lol. im sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

Virtapay, alternative to paypal...its FREE!!!
http://www.virtapay.com/r/wclark602002

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search