Very scary evening..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2006, 10:02 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been feeling pressure/cramping pain for the last several days but I had felt that pain before so I was not to concerned. Well yesterday I went to the dr. just to be sure and he said it sounded like I have a bladder infection and checked baby's hb and my cervix just to be sure and said it all looked "normal" he gave me 2 antibotics and I came back to work. Once I was at work I started getting pain that was so bad that it hurt to even walk. I immediately freaked out and called my DH and he came and got me and we went back to the Dr. The dr. said it must just be a bad bladder infection and that is why I am in so much pain. He gave me a pain shot and re-checked everything. He said if i was in labor my cervix would be dilated....I am still in pain today and worried. Should I be? anyone else had a bladder infection that was this painful?

any feedback would be great

May 9th, 2006, 10:23 AM
soontobemommyto3
I haven't had a bladder infection in many years, but the one I did get I remember hurting like you are talking about. I was in college at the time and couldn't get out of bed.

I hope you feel better soon
May 9th, 2006, 11:50 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I haven't had a bladder infection in many years, but the one I did get I remember hurting like you are talking about. I was in college at the time and couldn't get out of bed.

I hope you feel better soon[/b]

Thank you Susan! I hope it goes away soon...

May 9th, 2006, 01:19 PM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
Hi, I havent had much pain myself, but I just wanted to send you a hug and hope that you feel better soon

</div>
May 9th, 2006, 05:57 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had a bladder infection before, just a UTI right when I found out I was pg this time. I know that pg women are prone to urinary infections. I am sorry about the pain you are going through. Could you call your doctor and ask him if it's still supposed to be hurting? I hope you feel better. Sending lots of hug to you and baby.
May 10th, 2006, 06:20 AM
hopin4a4rth
Oh man! That sounds so painful. I hope it clears up soon.
May 11th, 2006, 03:56 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had several UTIs that ran straight through my bladder to my kidneys, and yes it can be that painful. Once you've had 2-3 days of antibiotics you should start feeling better. Even during my worst infections, the pain was gone by the end of day 3 meds. HTH. Sorry you're hurting! (((Hugs!)))
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search