Anxious, anxious! 33 weeks!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, I feel like a crazy woman. I WANT to have so many tests done. I wish they could tell me when i would have the baby. I have not packed my bag yet. I just know that looking at that bag in my closet every day will drive me up a wall, just wondering.

I saved a hospital gown from when I had DD 7 years ago. (not a gross used one, just an extra one I didn't wear) I am taking it to the hospital with me, same as where I had DD) for good luck. She was such an easy birth (after I had my epidural) that I want this delivery to go as smoothly.

Isn't there a test they can give to see if you will deliver in the next 2 weeks? haha I wish they had that as a home kit. Not that I want an early baby, I just want to know something other than my weight and measurements...the SAME OLE SAME OLE stuff I find out at my bi-weekly appointments!

I am also starting to want to clear out my office. I will have a temp while I am gone and I am just funny about people being in MY office (must be my only child syndrome, acting up, hee hee) So I think I will start doing that Friday. Nothing big, just my personal files and stuff like that.

When when When!

I can't wait till what 36 weeks when they finally start doing something interesting with me at my appointments. Impatient!

May 15th, 2006, 04:45 PM
soontobemommyto3
well unfortunately babies come when babies come and not on our schedules! My first came at 36 weeks with PROM. I was so sure that my second would come early too. I remember hitting the exact point when my first came and thinking OK guess its time to go into labor. hahahaha, my little man stayed put until 39 weeks. I was scheduled for an elective induction and he decided to come the night before - he arrived 15 mins before I was scheduled for the induction to start.

You really do want your baby to stay put as long as possible. my 36 weeker was healthy but she did have a hard time starting to breath - I remember her looking gray. She also didn't breastfeed well and got jaundice bad enough to be put back into the hospital the day after she was discharged. As impatient as we are to hold our little ones, waiting is better for them.
May 16th, 2006, 04:34 AM
Prudence's Avatar Super Mommy
I am only 20 weeks and I am ready to hold my baby. I wish I didn't have to wait anymore she is perfect and now I want her out before anything goes wrong. (wishful thinking)

I was 38 weeks with DS. I remember after my appointment all I could think about was "I wish they could tell me when I am going to go" Then that night my water broke, lol.

Your office, hmm.. I don't think it is an only child syndrome, I am the same way. I am 1 of 5. I won't have ppl come here to babysit, my cds are still seperate from my bf, (we have been together 10 years)..
I like my space my OWN space. Hehehe, I completely understand all that!

Congratulations on 33 weeks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search