Having a rough time

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2010, 09:56 AM
proudmommato4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so NERVOUS about this pregnancy. This is going to be our last child so I really want to enjoy every stage of pregnancy. Between studying the tp and over analyzing every cramp or pain I feel I am making myself sick. I went to the doctor last week and the baby measured 6 weeks and 1 day and had a heartbeat of 108. I have spent nearly 1 week googling it to make sure that seems right, even though my doctor said it was fine. I keep worrying that I am going to go in next week only to find that the baby no longer has a heartbeat. When ever I try to talk to people DH included about how I feel, people tell me it is just in my head and I need to relax. Can someone please tell me how do I do that? I am sorry to be such a downer.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR FOUR ANGELS IN HEAVEN!

October 11th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand feeling nervous, I've had my share of that with this pg. I'm exactly as far along as you. I haven't even seen the h/b, last u/s was at 5w4d and the sac measured 5w and had a yolk sac but no pole or h/b, it will be over a week before my next u/s. Some days I'm fine and just willing to take things as they come, the past few days have been pretty good as far as fear goes, but today I'm really, really sad for some reason. I'm just expecting the worst and imagining that I will never be able to have children of my own, or give my DH children, I'm crying a little and very tired. It's weird because I was spotting all last week, and it's now pretty much stopped completely, so I should be feeling better, not worse, right???

Anyway, sorry that doesn't really tell you what to do with your nervousness, but I think with the hormones and stuff, it's normal to feel overwhelmed sometimes. We just have to get through it.

October 11th, 2010, 03:39 PM
proudmommato4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! I will keep you in my thoughts! It is never easy being pregnant after a loss!

WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR FOUR ANGELS IN HEAVEN!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search