Being happy

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Dacontay4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is a sad day for me. Infant and pregnancy loss remembrance day, and it would have been my baby girl Kaydence Faith's due date. Just thinking about how different everything is now gives me the shivers. I was up basically all night, missing my babies. But my girls were talking about Kaydence this morning, which I have to say...I'm so glad they can talk about her openly; but my 4 year old Taylor turned to me with this huge smile on her face like she just thought of something amazing, and she says "Mommy! I know why baby Kaydie had to go to heaven!" I asked her why, and she said "Because, God wanted her up there with him, and my brother needed a friend to play with! But then I think they saw you were sad so they asked God to send us baby Johnny." That was earlier this morning, but apparently she has a lot going on right now in that little head of hers...she was eating her breakfast really quietly like she was concentrating, and finally looks at me and says "You know what mommy? I don't think we're sposta be sad today. My brother and sister are happy with Jesus, and they gave us baby Johnny to keep us happy! Today should be a happy day, I think...lets smile!"

I really wish it were that easy to just "be happy" lol. But she does bring up a good point. My babies are with Jesus, and I'm been blessed with another baby. So as hard as it is and as much as I miss Mason and Kaydence, I'm going to try to be happy and make today special.
Mason Charles (1/3/05) and Kaydence Faith (4/30/10)

Check out my blog at
http://davealy.blogspot.com

Last edited by Dacontay4; October 15th, 2010 at 07:52 AM.
October 15th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I love the sweet innocence of children. They see everything so simply. I hope you can find something that will make today peaceful.

October 15th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search