Your experience with patience

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2010, 02:18 AM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
Ok ladies. I am new here so I am just wondering how do you stay positive and patient between weeks, appointments and milestones? I don't want the time to fly by but I don't want to watch the clock tick for 9 months either.

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

Last edited by LuvMyFurbabies; October 18th, 2010 at 04:43 AM.
October 18th, 2010, 04:28 AM
OwensMommy25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep myself busy. I have a 13 month old so it isn't hard to do, but I try not to obsess over every twinge or pain or even every episode of spotting. I let my body do it's work and trust that things will turn out. So far things have gone by pretty fast, I'm halfway done, but i feel like the last few months will go by slowly because we've found out the sex and now are just waiting for his arrival. I'm sure the first half will fly by! Set mini goals for yourself, I set a goal for 12 weeks... just look forward to 12 weeks.... then I set a goal to look forward to the gender scan.. then I hit that no problem. Now I"m looking forward to christmas and seeing my family while I have a big belly! That should be fun! Then it will be baby's due date in march.

I know it's easy for us PAL mommies to stress,but try not to. You are in my thoughts.

Thanks to Pattyandthemoos For the wonderful siggy!

October 18th, 2010, 04:37 AM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwensMommy25 View Post
I keep myself busy. I have a 13 month old so it isn't hard to do, but I try not to obsess over every twinge or pain or even every episode of spotting. I let my body do it's work and trust that things will turn out. So far things have gone by pretty fast, I'm halfway done, but i feel like the last few months will go by slowly because we've found out the sex and now are just waiting for his arrival. I'm sure the first half will fly by! Set mini goals for yourself, I set a goal for 12 weeks... just look forward to 12 weeks.... then I set a goal to look forward to the gender scan.. then I hit that no problem. Now I"m looking forward to christmas and seeing my family while I have a big belly! That should be fun! Then it will be baby's due date in march.

I know it's easy for us PAL mommies to stress,but try not to. You are in my thoughts.
Thank you Sarah. This helps alot. I am looking forward to the 28th for our 7wk u/s. Then one goal at a time like you said. I guess the beginning time is difficult even without a loss. It's the waiting game for sure.

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search