bleeding AGAIN (vent) - hopeful update#14

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yet again I am minding my own business, feeling nothing expecting nothing, standing there and suddenly feel some wet, run to the bathroom and it's RED. The third time now. Last time was only a week and a half ago... but that was real blood. [I went for an u/s 3 days later and saw and heard the heartbeat and everything looked great, no hemotoma or anything to explain the bleed visible on u/s.] This time it was quite watery... I really wouldn't even call it blood, it was so thin and clearish, but definitely a dull/lightish red color. Not enough to fill up a pad, but saturated the tissue when I wiped, and spotted quite a bit on a pantiliner after that. Now I can't tell if I'm nauseous, if my constipated bowels are trying to move things through a little bit, if I'm having early twinges of round ligament pain, or if these are real cramps. All first 3 things do seem to be happening, but I imagine these are not cramp-cramps because I have no urge to take pain meds or double over. In fact I feel a little worse when I pull my thighs up near my chest.

I hate this. And OF COURSE it happened EXACTLY at noon, which is when my OB's office closes on Fridays, so I have to wait all weekend before I can talk to my doctor or his nurse about it. ARRRRGG. So now I just have to sit with total uncertainty, see if it progresses or not, like a freakin' schmuck.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. NO MORE RED. Just STOP IT. PLEASE. I don't know what I would do if I had another loss, especially at this point, just when I was feeling a little safe and excited. I don't know what my family would do, we have had so many deaths and sad things happen recently in the family and they are all so excited about this pregnancy, especially after my horrible ectopic.

I'm going to go lie down now. I suddenly feel exhausted. And like crying. I think I will go have a nap/cry.

Thanks for reading my vent.

Last edited by shen7; October 30th, 2010 at 06:39 AM. Reason: update title
October 29th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry. It is so stressful, I had bleeding from 5-10 weeks. I even had a little bit a few days ago at 16 weeks! I hope everything works out for you!

October 29th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you Erica, it helps me a lot to hear that you had similar stuff happen and you are okay and getting nice and far along!!! I think the nap was good, it is still making some little drops here and there but is becoming wine-dark, not progressing, no cramps. Once I relaxed it felt a lot better. So I have more hope now, it seems just like the other incidents that ended up being nothing. We'll just have to see.

October 29th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Veteran
I wish there was something we could do to stop spotting. I had some spotting this week too. It just adds to the insecurity and anxiety for, especially for those of us who have lost. I hope it resolves and you don't see any more of the red. Hugs.
October 29th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well it got a bit worse again, I had a bunch that was really just like period blood and also a small clot, but still no cramps. It is so far very similar to what happened last time. Lots of red on my TP. I am wearing a real pad now just in case.

I am feeling sort of numb and sad and tired right now. Just helpless, and trying not to assume the worst.

update 45 min later: still having red blood. I think this is definitely more blood than I had in my other incidents. Still no cramps ... but I'm not feeling very confident about this right now.

Last edited by shen7; October 29th, 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: update
October 29th, 2010, 04:24 PM
OwensMommy25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you call your doctor? I hope it's nothing. You're in my T&Ps

Thanks to Pattyandthemoos For the wonderful siggy!

October 29th, 2010, 04:30 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would call the doctor and let them know what is going on. I'm really sorry you are dealing with this. I hope it stops soon.
October 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No I don't think there's any point to calling my doctor... it's after hours, so I would have to talk to the on-call "emergency" doc, and they will charge me a fee then if they don't think it's a real emergency... I'm pretty sure it's not, after all there's nothing they can do to fix it, whatever will be will be. I will definitely call on Monday though either way.

Still blood on the TP. It's like a light-moderate flow day of my period. Except no cramps. And OMG I am SO THIRSTY for some reason. Chugging large glasses of water at a time. And then gagging. At least I still have m/s.

Thank you for the T&P

October 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Veteran
I would really call your OB's office and see if you can get a hold of someone on call. If not you might want to go to an urgent care. Take care of yourself and stay off your feet.
October 29th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry this is happening again. I really hope it stops and baby is fine, I would go to er it would put your mind at rest. Lots of hugs and prayers.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 4 July nz time
October 29th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think if I still have red bleeding in the morning, or if it has progressed, then I will call the office and talk to the on-call doc. I think I'm a bit too far along to have an easy natural m/c, if I am in fact losing this pregnancy. But I'm also still hoping it's nothing. After all, there's still no pain, that's what I would really need a doctor for.

October 29th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So I just had the most violent and productive vomiting episode of this whole pregnancy... BLECH... and then when I went to the bathroom and wiped afterwards, thinking that I must have squeezed about a bunch more blood with all my violent heaving, there was not much red at all. I'm exhausted and shakey and I am just going to go take a really long hot shower and then crawl in bed and see what's going on in the morning. It's only 7:30 but it's bedtime for me.

Thank you for your support, I'm sorry to have such a high-drama thread, but I'm hopeful again that it will end well. Intuitively I feel that, at least right now, the lil bub is still stuck in there just fine... I'll update in the a.m.

October 30th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) and so many positive thoughts and prayers for you. I spotted with my successful pregnancy - they little girl in my siggie. There is hope! You probably have an SCH they just missed the first time. - I'm praying for you and your bean. KUP and I wish I could transport you magically to holding you safe happy LO.

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
October 30th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you sodagirl, that's so sweet... And you're probably right about the cause.

So this morning my pad was still lily white and nothing on the TP when I wiped. At first I was blown away - no spotting even? - but then I had a bowel movement and there was some dark dark brown watery spotting after that. But not red. So I'm going to take it REALLY easy this weekend and call my doc on Monday, get things checked on ASAP.

Thank you everybody for your T&P - right now it looks like everything is gonna be okay.

October 30th, 2010, 05:47 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I am keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers. Keep taking it easy and I hope it stops very soon.

October 30th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you so much... It's the end of the day and still just very scant dark brown spotting, no red all day. Thank god, I think it's over. I felt pretty good today too, just extremely sleepy sometimes (I actually napped in the backseat of my hatchback at one point!!), nausea mostly not so bad but present enough that I still feel pregnant.

I'll post an update when I get in to my doctor next week to check on the heartbeat and stuff, I'm hopeful for a good report. Thanks so much everyone, for your T&P!!!

October 31st, 2010, 08:24 AM
OwensMommy25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad things have been quiet with the bleeding. I've been thinking about you. Sounds like an SCH resolving to me.

Thanks to Pattyandthemoos For the wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search