friday freak outs !

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2010, 02:26 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
what has freaked you out lately ?
it doesn't have to be Pg related

November 5th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Veteran
Mine is pg related. I am so sick of freaking out about every little change in spotting and discharge. No matter how much I tell myself to ignore and that I'm fine, the anxiety doesn't stop! I hate it. I can't stand the anxiety! On the hand, I did end up getting to see my little bean today measuring 10wks 2d, right on target!
November 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Great news about your appt, Telgoodell!!!!! Congrats!

I am having another bleeding incident exactly one week after the last one. Of course it comes right when my doctor's office closes on Fridays!!!! But it's not as much blood as the last one, and since I've had major pregnancy symptoms all week long, unless something else happens I'm just going to assume it's nothing. I already had my crying spell and nap so I am just numb again.

But COME ON... this is the FOURTH time this is happening!!! Why can't I just be like the 80% of women who do not experience 1st trimester bleeding????

November 5th, 2010, 04:20 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
mine is pregnancy related too...

Jackson was diagnosed with fetal arrhythmia at my last appointment. I have an appointment on Monday for a fetal echocardiogram at the peri where I had my CVS done during my pregnancy with Lilly. From what I've read and what my OB told me 99% of the time it clears up before or right after delivery. I'm nervous about Jackson and I'm scared to go back to a place that has such bad memories for me

November 5th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine is not pg related.

We've been renovating the bedrooms to get ready for the baby. Today the very last little touch ups were going to be done. Well technically it was supposed to be done yesterday, but the painter couldn't get our combination deadbolt to work (he obviously didn't try too hard).

Anyway, I asked them very nicely today to keep the dust down as I just got the construction dust out of the house. I had to leave because of the fumes. When I got home, all of our windows were closed (even though I left a couple open), the lights were all left on, and there was dust everywhere!. Thankfully I haven't washed the baby's clothes yet or they would all need to be done again. I even slipped on the dust on the floor of the baby's room. The fumes were so bad (because the windows were closed) I was worried that my cats were getting high. I was so p*ssed off! I'm not even that happy with the staining that they did.

Now I have to clean the house again tomorrow. Can they not see the dust that they left everywhere??
November 7th, 2010, 06:43 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDD View Post
Mine is not pg related.

We've been renovating the bedrooms to get ready for the baby. Today the very last little touch ups were going to be done. Well technically it was supposed to be done yesterday, but the painter couldn't get our combination deadbolt to work (he obviously didn't try too hard).

Anyway, I asked them very nicely today to keep the dust down as I just got the construction dust out of the house. I had to leave because of the fumes. When I got home, all of our windows were closed (even though I left a couple open), the lights were all left on, and there was dust everywhere!. Thankfully I haven't washed the baby's clothes yet or they would all need to be done again. I even slipped on the dust on the floor of the baby's room. The fumes were so bad (because the windows were closed) I was worried that my cats were getting high. I was so p*ssed off! I'm not even that happy with the staining that they did.

Now I have to clean the house again tomorrow. Can they not see the dust that they left everywhere??
I would call and complain of I were you...especially if you are not pleased with the work....and they obviously did not respect your wishes or your home !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search