When did you start posting on a ddc?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2010, 05:33 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I'm nervous to start posting seeing as my last pregnancy ended 2 days after I found out and the one before that ended at 8wks. I feel like I'm in limbo right now. I don't feel like I should be posting on the ttcal board anymore but don't have anywhere else that I belong.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 13th, 2010, 06:00 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started posting right away because I didn't with my first which was a loss and really could have used the support. I figured I would just go for it and fortunately it worked out. I felt like I didn't belong in TTCAL any more and this board is so slow so the DDC is just where I ended up.
November 13th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I posted right away with this one... With the others, sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't... I either felt that I wanted to enjoy the time I was pregnant and at least act like I was happy and expected to carry full term. Other times I felt like there wasn't a point. This time I had decided that I was going to post in my DDC because if the pregnancy was successful I would feel bad for being so negative in the beginning, I had also started progesterone so I was hopeful.

November 14th, 2010, 09:54 AM
LisaG825's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a member of a ddc here and a molar pregnancy board and I actually didn't start posting until after I got my hcg level back. I did tell a couple of people on the molar board that I got a + test.

I was really nervous and still am. More nervous on the ddc here than the molar board b/c I am sure almost everyone in my ddc on jm has never heard of a molar pregnancy. I don't think they understand what I am actually going through. Especially since I was told they suspect that I am having another molar (according to my bw/hcg).

Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1db5ff
Mommy loves you!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."
November 14th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I started posting right away. I was nervous, but was trying to have a normal pregnancy experience.
November 14th, 2010, 03:37 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lurked until 8 weeks and after we heard the heartbeat, I started posting. I posted here in the interim.

It's hard. I wanted the normal pregnancy experience, but I also had to realize I now have a new normal. I must say, the support is great to have.

Kat.
November 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDD View Post
I started posting right away. I was nervous, but was trying to have a normal pregnancy experience.
I was also trying to stay positive. Who knows, maybe it worked! I'll be full term in 2 weeks

November 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I mostly just lurk for abit maybe 2 weeks.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 2 Aug nz time
November 17th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never did, I just posted here in PAL. If you are not ready to really post, go and lurk around, I bet there are many moms in there is similar situations.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search