Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2006, 11:41 AM
nmbatey's Avatar Regular
I have been reading the posts in this forum for about a month now and decided to join. What a great place to vent, rejoice, and mourn. After suffering two miscarriages last year (one at 5 weeks and the other an ectopic which resulted in emergency surgery and the loss of my left tube), I am thankful to be pregnant again. I keep thining there is a milestone that I can reach that will give me peace of mind, but it always seems to get farther away when I get close. The next one for me is 20 weeks. I will find out the sex hopefully on June 15 at 19w2d.

Thank you all for providing a place where I can go to be understood. My 14-yr-old son and DH are doing their best to be patient with me, but I think my worrying frustrates even them sometimes. I'm addicted to my fetal monitor because right now it's my only tangible link to my little one, although I am starting to feel little kicks every now and then.

Keeping the faith and sending good thoughts to everyone out there.

May 31st, 2006, 12:01 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry for your losses. I wish no one ever had to go through that. Glad you found us, though. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Milestones are helpful. Welcome to the group!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
May 31st, 2006, 04:25 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello, congrats on the baby, and don't worry, we all understand and also know how nobody else really does, even though they mean no harm by it.

</div>
June 1st, 2006, 04:48 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your BFP! I know people who haven't been through it so dont' understand. My hubby often says to me: Why can't you just relax and enjoy it?

Granted, as time goes on, it gets easier to enjoy it, but it's nice to come to a place where you are understood. Welcome to the board!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search