If it's ok I need to come back

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2006, 06:08 AM
nmbatey's Avatar Regular
Relaxing is much easier said than done...I know. I wish there was something I could offer to ease your concern. My goal is the 'one day at a time' method. Some days are better then others, so I just try to concentrate on the positives I know right now. I listen to the baby's heartbeat a lot, and watch my ultrasound tape. I know it's hard, but try to stay focused on the fact that all was well on the ultrasound. Sending you good thoughts.

June 1st, 2006, 06:13 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had every sort of discharge. It's been thick and white, thin and clear, and even yellow tinged. My advice would be to give your doc a phone call if only to calm yourself down. It's probably nothing, but if it makes you feel better I say do it.
June 1st, 2006, 06:20 AM
Super Mommy
hello, about the discharge, I had bled for about a month at the beginning of my pregnancy and then it turned into a nasty brownish/ yellow thin discharge and finally went away. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed (my placenta was bleeding through the back) and was told it will either go away or get worse. Thankfully it did get better. Has your doctor identified the cause of your spotting? Hopefully you get some answers and hopefully it's nothing that can harm your baby. Sometimes you just bleed and never know why. good Luck.
June 1st, 2006, 06:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I know how nervous you are because I feel exactly the same way -- I sit there and listen with my doppler just like you but then an hour later I'm nervous again. I have no good advice because I feel the same way. I take it one day at a time and I've accepted the fact that I will have good days and bad days. We've been through something that can never be erased from our memory and that fear will be there until we're carrying our baby out of the hospital. It's unfortunately we have that fear but we can't change it. I say take it one day at a time and know its okay to be scared. Use your doppler when you need reassurance and just remember what the u/s tech told you and how great things are going. You can't compare this pregnancy to the one you lost so try not to. Hang in there and know you aren't alone at all!!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
June 1st, 2006, 04:41 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First of all, in 3 days you will be 12 weeks! Congrats! I went into a maternity sore for the first time at 12 weeks to celebrate.

I have had a totally uneventful pregnancy this time and even so at basically 16 weeks I am still nervous and find things to worry about so I completely understand why you might worry when you have experinced spotting and a wierd discharge. I don't think that there is anything anyone can say to make you worry less but, if it helps, you are almost in the second trimester and the baby looks healthy and that is VERY GOOD.

I definitely worry less since reaching the second trimester and hopefully you will too.

June 1st, 2006, 05:53 PM
wclark602002's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well today is the first day i have not worn a pad TMI.but to me this is a major accomplishment.i know the worry you have and i wished i cold magicaly make it stop ,im just hopin i stay this way and as dumb as it sounds i have seen so much blood i was actually worried when i didnt today!stupid huh.i hope you get better

Virtapay, alternative to paypal...its FREE!!!
http://www.virtapay.com/r/wclark602002
June 1st, 2006, 06:19 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I spotted on and off for the 1st 14 weeks, I've had every color/consistancy of d/c there is. They could never figure out why any of it was there. I was so worried all of the time - it never stopped and it drove me crazy. Finally I realized that the amount of time I have this child is out of my control (aside from taking care of my health of course) and I decided to cherish the time I have. I still have bad days, but it is getting better now. I wish you all the best, stop by for encouragement whenever you need it.
A day at a time, you will get thru this!

</div>
June 3rd, 2006, 08:24 PM
mrs_catty_marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry! It is hard, and every little thing makes us crazy. I will be praying for your little bean to be just fine and to stop scaring you!

[/url

Ectopic Pregnancy 01/30/06. One tube wonder!
June 5th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have and still do have every kind of discharge.
It's so normal to be scared that history is going to repeat itself but the more you worry the worse it is for you and the baby. To this day I worry about m/c and then my consciuos mind takes over and tells me it's not possible and to relax. The thought is always there but I suppress it as much as possible so that I can enjoy every moment of this experience. I want to be able to tell my little boy all the good things I remember about him from conception throughout his life and I don't want to cloud it with my negative feelings. I want him to know how much he is loved and wanted and what his mommy and daddy went through to get him here. When I start to worry, I just start writing down the things I want to tell him and put them in his baby book and just by reminding myself of all these thing, I forget what I was worried about.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search