Hope your not sick of me yet ????

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2010, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Coule question for everyone

#1 how soon after you started spotting did you know you were going to have a miscarriage
#2 can some one help me out here ? I do not understand why I spot pink then it goes to brown This has happened 3 times now, I started spotting yesterday and now it has gone to brown again. This has happened last weekend too !!
Thanks for any help

When I have had my miscarriages I started spotting and right away came the cramping and then miscarriage,never had this early on spotting,
December 31st, 2010, 02:49 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
It may not be a miscarriage at all. I've had bleeding in 2 of my pregnancies. One stopped, the other continued throughout the pregnancy. With my 8wk miscarriage, I had a gush of red blood, then 3 days of cramping and brown spotting, then another gush of red blood that continued for a week. Where it is stopping and starting and is only spotting, it could be a SCH or even from implantation bleeding. I know I've had 2 episodes of spotting in this pregnancy and so far, everything still looks good. Hang in there and if it picks up, go straight to the ER. KUP

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
December 31st, 2010, 05:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The brown means it's old blood. I had spotting with my baby,. It was pink and then brown - it was infact both implantation bleeding and an SCH. Neither are harmful at all. (((hugs)))
When I miscarried the spotting never stopped - it just got to be more and more, redder and redder. ((((hugs))) I hope it's all fine!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
January 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
THanks ladies ! THat is how it is, It starts a light pink then brown stops and starts up again, I just wish Wednesday would hurry up and get her too, I never had spotting that did not get worse and end up in a misscarriage so this on and off is kinda throwing me for a loop with questions, THanks again
January 1st, 2011, 11:23 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am praying for your little bean Mary....kup on your appt on wend.
January 1st, 2011, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Sam, I can not believe you are already 34 weeks !!! HOw exciting !!
January 1st, 2011, 07:00 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had lots of spoting with this pregnancy. If the spoting has no cramping may not mean m/c. I had lots of cramping with my loss b4 I started spotting. I hope baby is fine. keep us update. Lots of prayers sending your way.

af came Nov 22 Fri nz time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search