I hate this point in the ddcs

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2011, 04:39 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
You know, the point where all the miscarriages happen. I hate it.

January 1st, 2011, 05:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean , I think we just lost 3 more ladies and their babies today in the August DDC, I don't post much until i know for sure I am safe,
January 1st, 2011, 06:04 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
when I was pg with DS1, I had to leave the DDC since I was sure I'd be next, I did not fit well into his DDC until after he was born.
January 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh, I hated the period of time when each DDC would have a wave of losses. It is so sad and horrible

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary30 View Post
I know what you mean , I think we just lost 3 more ladies and their babies today in the August DDC, I don't post much until i know for sure I am safe,
I know! I nearly had a complete breakdown today.

January 1st, 2011, 08:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree! When my DDC was going through the loss phase, I just didn't read the loss threads.... I felt bad, because I knew they needed support, but I just couldn't take it. They made me very panicky and depressed....

January 1st, 2011, 08:59 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Erica I know what you mean... I do read them and try to offer some support, but it's so hard LOATHE it. So afraid of it myself, not to be selfish and I'm trying to be positive... altho I know they do need all the support they can get right now.

Brittaine, I was thinking the same thing before you posted this... I had been lurking thru the posts there and saw a few more ladies. I HATE that this is happening to them.... another thing I was thinking of when TTCAL has been going thru this boom is how there's always going to be someone replacing each who leaves. It just sucks, sucks the hugest balls in the universe. It really was getting me down when the reality sunk in... I've been sitting there for many months watching people leave and new ones coming in... sometimes it seemed like more joined than ever left until the booms happen. Idk, my heart hurts for everyone.

January 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Its been a sad day in the Aug ddc today, thats for sure. It sure is a scary place to be lately, especially for us pal ladies. ~hugs~

[/url
January 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember when I was in the Jan 11 DDC and had to leave when I lost my baby at 8 weeks. It was so awful, but the ladies were sooo nice.

This time in my June DDC I was petrified every time there was a loss and sure I would be next, esp. having another SCH. It was so awful, we lost so many.

And we just lost one last week at 15 weeks, which was really scary too.

January 2nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I never knew what to say - which is weird. I wanted to lend support, but at the same time I was so relieved that it wasn't me. It's not fair that there has to be losses.
January 6th, 2011, 12:09 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totallly understand.. I have just lurked alot in the DDC for now. I don't really feel comfortable posting yet.. I have posted on a couple of the loss threads when I get a chance to come on and see them.. Only cause I have been in thier shoes 4 times, and I know the pain.. I remember how it made me feel to see all the ladies comments even when I was wishing it wasn't me.. Regardless of my outcome this time around I am still trying to offer my support, and it kills me to see some of my closer ladies having to go through this again.. My heart breaks for each one of them.. HUGS
January 6th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS)))

Someone once told me "it gets easier", I think that was Brittanie. I posted more in here the first few months of my pregnancy, the losses and just not fitting in and it does get easier.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

January 6th, 2011, 03:12 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I just feel lost right now. There has been so much sadness this past week. I hope no one minds but I made a blinkie for the August DDC. I just don't know what else I can do. I'm having some of my own issues right now and may be taking a break from the boards for awhile. I don't think all the sadness has been helping and it's effecting me so much more this time that it ever did in my other DDC's. I just hope there are no more, especially the TTCAL graduates.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search