January Trimester Check-in!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I noticed that the check in thread is from December! So here is a new one!

How far along are you? Any complaints? Any positive comments?

I am one week from my third trimester! (My midwife goes by 27 weeks) I have super achy hips and pubic bone at night, making it really hard to sleep. But other than that, everything is perfect! I am getting closer to meeting my son!

January 2nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am almost at the 5 month mark and have my big anatomy ultrasound on Thursday!!

Last week I had a 2-day resurgence of morning sickness and slept about 18 hrs a day, then the next day my belly suddenly popped!!! It's pretty clearly not just a beer pudge, it sticks out front too much, and my belly button has flattened out. 2 days after that, I felt my first UNMISTAKABLE baby movements, and DH felt them through my belly too... so it has been an exciting week.

January 2nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I'm 10wks tomorrow, still pukey. I'm so tired of doctor appointments already. I have 2 more this week, 2 more next week, 2 more the week after that. I'm taking a break in February and refusing to go to anything except my anatomy scan. I need a breather before I start to worry even more.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
January 3rd, 2011, 03:28 AM
Soleil's Avatar Happy & Blessed
33 weeks & having difficulties sleeping! Baby kicks most at night and when I am trying to lay still. Last night he was play Wii boxing inside my belly...! His punching bag favorites include my ribs and bladder.

Today I go back to the cardiac OB and have another level II ultrasound to rule out a tear in baby'sheart tha was suspected around week 21.
January 3rd, 2011, 04:55 AM
OwensMommy25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 32 weeks on friday and I am feeling awful. Sore, sick, tired maybe even exhausted. I am so ready to have this little guy!
I'm sure I'll have him the end of February so like 6-7 weeks to go for me. I have alot to do to get ready, but my body certainly feel like then end should be near!

Thanks to Pattyandthemoos For the wonderful siggy!

January 3rd, 2011, 06:27 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
Today I am 22w2d. I've started my 6th month. Things are good so far. I sleep good some night and not so good other nights. I'm sure I'll get into the pattern of not sleeping well at all soon. Moving around sometimes is hard cause my belly is in my way. I think there are 2 growing in there sometimes.

January 3rd, 2011, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
First trimester, I was 7 weeks yesterday !! spotting off and on and I have my first ob and ultrasound visit Wednesday , Super excited but very very nervous on what they are going to be able to see, This spotting is really worrying me
January 3rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
still in first tri, 9 weeks today with our first u/s on Wednesday
January 3rd, 2011, 09:17 AM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just starting to get nore things ready for her. Feel like crap and can't sleep (but it's worth it of course!). They are supposed to do another u/s in a few weeks to check her size and position. I can't wait to see her, the last one was at 18 weeks.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11
January 3rd, 2011, 10:09 AM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
I am either 19 or 20 weeks - I just had an ultrasound done on Dec 20th and I'm measuring further along, so I'm having another ultrasound this coming Wednesday and I think they'll decide then where the want to put my duedate at.

Feeling good sickness-wise though my blood pressure is rising, I have bad headaches just about every day, random blurred vision and I'm still tired pretty much 24/7. Trying to eat right, eat more protein, and drink lots of water.

January 3rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
5w3d and I'm terrified because I honestly don't really feel pregnant. So different from my other 3.

January 3rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
19 weeks 4 days! Looking forward to Thursday and making that halfway mark. Felling my little guy move all the time now. We are having our 20 ultrasound tomorrow at 2 I'm excited!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search